Yildiz

Wasting lead

I had the 410 and loved the gun and quality but found the weight to light for clays, i was wizzing past them and then stoping waiting for them to catch up, Trouble was shooting both 12g and playing with 410 so just to much weight difference, but really liked the gun and the price

Edited by ChrisAsh

I have a 20b sxs and its great im sure it only weighs 5&3/4 lb. its a very fast to mount and shoot gun. Dont know if you guys have found the same but if i leave my finger slightly depressed on the trigger after the first shot the second wont fire. I have numb fingers.

That goes for nearly every gun, I'm guilty of doing this sometimes when hands are cold mine seize up a bit.

Figgy

That goes for nearly every gun, I'm guilty of doing this sometimes when hands are cold mine seize up a bit.

Figgy

Thanks for assuring me,guns ok and im not. Dont do it anymore as im aware of it. Craking gun tho.Use mine with 28g,what do you put in the 28b never seen one.

Anything from 16gram to 26 gram I'm currently using 18gram hull clay&game and 25gramm game bore pure gold these are fantastic on game all in six shot though five are available.

Don't feel no recoil at all get more kick off my 682 clay gun.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Recently got a yildiz 20g o/u what a darling of a gun, shot more with this in the last three weeks than I can remember and that's just roosting looking forward to decoying and the game season.

Nice for some! I've been waiting for one to come in to Eastern Sporting for months now. Apparently there are a load of them stuck in Birmingham :(

I have a 28g ou and love it. Shoot game with it and pulled down some good Pheasants with it.

Lovely walked up game guns being so light, and nice walnut woodwork on some.

Figgy

I've been hanging my nose over one for a few weeks.Price around £550 new locally. Never fired a 28g but the light weight appeals to me now I'm old and knackered.My only slight concern is the price of cartridges.

I have been looking to purchase locally the new single barrel Yidiz .410 hammer folder, I have emailed a couple of gunshops near to me asking if they could obtain one for me but they never bothered to answer!

Does any members know were I can purchase one near my location, otherwise it looks like I will have to wait untill I go to the Midland in September.

I've been hanging my nose over one for a few weeks.Price around £550 new locally. Never fired a 28g but the light weight appeals to me now I'm old and knackered.My only slight concern is the price of cartridges.

Price of carts are no dearer than other game carts or premium clay carts you just get a bit less lead in them.

This season my Pure Gold 28g where £20.00 a slab cheaper than the Black Golds 12g I bought the season before.

Weight and recoil saving is nice but so is the reduction in noise, in the line on a shoot, bang-bang-boom black gold- pop my little 28 :good:

Figgy