this weather

decoy1

I hate sunshine and even im wanting the sun to come out.

Its rained solid now were i am for 24hrs.

So thats my grass knackered again. I re-seeded it last weekend.

And i need to concrete two bits of garden but carnt do it untill it stops raining.

My sons fed up to because we was going tin can hunting today but its two wet.

And i need to concrete two bits of garden but carnt do it untill it stops raining.

I assume you dont really hate sunshine

aaah tin can hunting those were the days lol

colin

I'm Well fed up of it now.

We had a nice weekend and a Very Good Monday and Tuesday,

I was able to get out In the Garden and sort my new chicken Pen out. I also made a start on my new raised Bed's for my Veg.

It felt great to be able to get outside. in the fresh air, Without being warped up like a mummy.

the weather has turned again,. And here In the west Midlands. they have forecast snow showers For later today and tomorrow.

This winter Just feels Like its been going on forever! I don't think it helped that the Summer was so wet. And lat spring was also cold and wet.

I'm looking forward to better weather,

i Just hope that we get some this year~!

Like many others I am getting a bit hacked off with the weather we are getting! We seem to get one or two descent days but the general pattern seems to be that those couple of reasonable days are followed by a week of cold wet miserable weather where you simply can't get out and do anything. I was invited out deer stalking with a friend yesterday but that was cancelled because of rain and bad visibility. :sad1: It snowed all yesterday evening so the ground is covered with a layer of snow today and the forecast says to expect more snow in this area for around 10:00 to 11:00 this morning and I was hoping to get out today to help with mentoring a friend/member on a few of my permissions. At the moment visibility is great but if the forecast is right we might not be able to see more that 50 yards or so later this morning.

Don't you just love this British weather!

Just a quick "EDIT" - 45 minutes down the line from originally posting this it is starting to snow again. Only very light "powdery" snow admittedly but it looks like the forecast could be right. If it doesn't get any worse I think the best I can offer with regards to the mentoring I was going to do this morning is a walk about to shot how to identify the different types of quarry and tracking quarry through the snow - Basically a bit of "fieldcraft" training, hints and tips, which (in my opinion) is an important part of any mentoring/training.

Edited by Frenchieboy

I will be out shooting in this weather when I get time off work. Abit of rain and a chilly winddoesnt bother me.

The pigeons still have to feed so they still need to be shot.

1degree is warm enough for me to be sat in a hide for a day.