Clay /flush shooting in Herts

hitclays

Are we going to see any of the Essex and Norfolk teams coming to the 1st Herts Flush?

Or having seen us shoot :shoot: at the Norfolk Flushes that we have attended you are feeling a little unsure of your ability to "Whop our R ses" ? :whistling:

Yes this is a Challenge, but also an invite to shoot in a superb setting with a lovely pub selling great beer and a free lunch (included in the Flush price of £25.00) :good::yes:

Come on lads it be will be good to see you.

(and Yes i will only be there for the evening beer as I have other commitment during the day) :blush::sad1:

Edited by bakerboy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like there is a good chance my mrs will be getting a team together as well. I have been trying to tell her for the last 2 years its a male only sport but she read in a magazine that i accidentally left lying about women can shoot as well.

Nahhh I think she heard "some of the Herts lot shot like girls" and figured she could have a go :P

Will this be part of the "Shotguns and Chelsea Buns" ladies shooting team.?

Possibly mate I know she got on well with a couple of the girls on the day at the A1

Nahhh I think she heard "some of the Herts lot shot like girls" and figured she could have a go :P

:lol: very good mate.

Edited by ferguson_tom

I can predict the result..

...And the ferrets WILL win !!

And you'll realise You should have gone shooting instead :lol:

It's actually a good afternoon out there on the ferret stand. Shame they're both on the same day. Might have to send over a few proxy bets on the ferret roulette!