FOX PRO

the poacher

they are both on my one when I bought it so you may be worth checking from the makers, but results vary hugely depending on how clued up your foxes are and whether they simply have other things on their mind. My ground its rare to call them well but a mates every single one seems to come in like a train. Often with mine leaving the fox pro on about level 3 quietly just calling works with the more subtle calls like the partridge one.

Edited by al4x

Yes after a bit of messing around and not knowing what I was doing managed to get them onto my caller,

Thanks again

Barney,

I'm in the same situation - my foxpro came with the US call card.

Really appreciate it if you could copy the UK calls to me + any chance that you could write-up a quick call installation guide?

Has anyone written-up a best practice guide to using the foxpro?

Jasp

Edited by sir jasper

• 2 weeks later...

With my foxpro I use each call depending on what area I am on..I shoot on a farm next to a free range chicken farm so I use a distressed chicken call...I also think the distressed pheasant works on all of my farms...just watch the volume of it and try a few different calls to find the one that works best...plus turn it on and off a lot I don't have it on all the time...

YES THEY ARE FAB. providing you have the right call. I have shot two vixens in two nights. Which doesn't sound good but they were very lamp shy ! Squealing rat is the dogs bo*****s round here

Even better on a freshly cut silage field ;) guinea pig works to :yp:

• 1 month later...