just a thought what would life been like is germany won?

beeredup

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats a interesting point a lot of us wouldn't be around i hadn't thought about that one, i was wondering what working life would be like for those that were around

yeah thats a interesting point a lot of us wouldn't be around i hadn't thought about that one, i was wondering what working life would be like for those that were around

Apart from the jokey stuff above, which might be rather selective assessments there would alos be the eradication of the entire world population of jewish people, the same for the true gypsy people All men and boys over a certain age and the repopulation with the Aryan race. Reprisals against any form of revolt etc.

For me any suggestion it might have been in the slightest way better if the hun had won is neaderthal dribbling. Get real and form sensible overall views. plonkers.

Any of your families die for this miserable life we all lead ?

If Germany had won and they allowed the internet and the roles were reversed

If someone said on this forum i wonder what it would be like if the allies had won

Well the mods would be gestapo and some would be on the train to Siberia about now

Edited by castletyne

It would possibly of been better if they won the First World War not the second

I get what people are saying with there thinly failed comments AND I agree with the principals but there ar many different routes to the same destination ........... I don't think the gas chamber is the correct one

If Germany won we wouldn't be shooter for a start. Hitler was a vegetarian and made Hitler youth wear bells on the their shoes on some occassions to give animals warning that they were there.

That's on top of everything else. Any suggestion at all that life would in any way be better is disgusting.

Operation Sea Lion (German invasion of the UK) was intended only to reach about halfway up England, stopping around Northampton. The rest of the UK was then expected to surrender with Wales, Scotland and certain areas of the UK being given independence with German occupation of the rest. When you think of it that way, the life of someone living in London today would be incredibly different to someone living in Cardiff, or Durham for example. There were also plans to deport the vast majority of British men in occupied territory back to Europe to work. Then you have to consider the German administration that would have been in place and how they would treat the civilian population. When Churchill's secret army blows up a bridge somewhere the SS would turn up and machine gun Ashby. Doesn't sound like it would be a better life to me.

Hitler was an animal rights supporter, so shooting would be severely restricted if not banned.

That's aside from the obvious problems with genocide and dictatorship. Our current government isn't brilliant, but suggesting that life would be better if Germany had won is disgraceful.

what do you mean( IF) they had won the way things are they have a bigger say on our life than our own politicians i was transferd to work for them under a franchise and now every major purchase that is made is supplied by germany. even though the funds come from our taxes.

There is a rumour ( possibly real) that Germany was planning to use the old Quarry Hill flats in Leeds as an administrative base.

Head quarters were to be set up in London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Glasgow and Dublin, with a central HQ to be set up at Blenheim Palace (On Hitlers orders, probably because it was Churchill's ancestral home.)