Plastic ammo boxs for 22lr bullets

johnskevena

most of the .22 rounds i use come with their own little holding case, such is the life of the non damaged round, wht rounds are you buying that come in a box :stupid:, try a few more makes, find a better packed or cased round, keep the case for out in the field.

i will never buy any more rounds from an open box, too many flyers, the amount of damaged rounds you have will crucify your accuracy, an honest opinion having traveled that road.

Martin

Any of ye guys know of a site where i can get plastic ammo boxs for 22 lr bullets?

Using subsonics in my little gun and they come in a little paper /cardboard box and i am sick of the box falling apart when i am out shooting and being left with a pocket full of bullets

They’re not Polish stuff that cost @ £21 per thousand are they. :stupid:

G.M.

most of the .22 rounds i use come with their own little holding case, such is the life of the non damaged round, wht rounds are you buying that come in a box :stupid:, try a few more makes, find a better packed or cased round, keep the case for out in the field.

i will never buy any more rounds from an open box, too many flyers, the amount of damaged rounds you have will crucify your accuracy, an honest opinion having traveled that road.

I have only one make of bullet to choose from as the local gunshop only stocks remington subsonics and he has promised me for months to get in some other brands for me to try out but there is no sign of him getting them in stock yet

Martin

Any of ye guys know of a site where i can get plastic ammo boxs for 22 lr bullets?

Using subsonics in my little gun and they come in a little paper /cardboard box and i am sick of the box falling apart when i am out shooting and being left with a pocket full of bullets

They’re not Polish stuff that cost @ £21 per thousand are they. :stupid:

G.M.

They are remington subsonics i use

All CCI stuff comes in nice (re-useable) plastic boxes with sliding lids.

Remmy stuff still comes in crappy cardboard (more like paper actually) boxes.

As an added bonus, CCI stuff shoots real well & is very clean. Huge hollowpoints on their subs too :stupid: .

Used cci subsonics years ago that my father brought back from the States when we moved back and had the plastic boxes they came in for years but they eventually got damaged and cant seem to find anyone online that sells plastic ammo boxes for the 22 lr :stupid: