Got ink

stokie

Immortal ink are the local dogs danglies.

Lianne is well known for her portrait stuff. I reckon the portrait stuff has to be the hardest stuff to get right.

Just out of interest (ball park) what did that set you back? Don't get me wrong, it's worth every penny IMHO - I'd just like a ball park idea.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lianne is well known for her portrait stuff. I reckon the portrait stuff has to be the hardest stuff to get right.

Just out of interest (ball park) what did that set you back? Don't get me wrong, it's worth every penny IMHO - I'd just like a ball park idea.

Hi Mungler She certainly knows her stuff if I remember right it was around £1.200 - £1.500 i cant realy remember but that's not what I told the wife. I hope to book in soon for the mum of the pups to go on next. It took about 21 hrs I had three full days there.

Edited by Crouch valley

Do you know of Mark Pettigrew in Benfleet. Supposed to be very good. Shot with him a few times.

my missus would kill me if I had anything like that done Dan, she already thinks the dog is higher up the pecking order to her :)

Hi Alex the wife has made a couple of comments. But as I told her when she's as happy to see me as they are after a couple of weeks shooting on the trot I will put her on my other arm. I don't think that will be happening any time soon.

my missus would kill me if I had anything like that done Dan, she already thinks the dog is higher up the pecking order to her :)

Hi Alex the wife has made a couple of comments. But as I told her when she's as happy to see me as they are after a couple of weeks shooting on the trot I will put her on my other arm. I don't think that will be happening any time soon.

I noticed this recently as the new "black" lol

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=body+branding+art&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oGySUa3QCs2b0wX-54FQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C23%3Bd%7CzE_K0N9BZFm8hM%3A

Anyone of you lot into this yet? I note the earlier Slippery slope and all that posts.

Sorry but yes you can argue its a personal thing but I like to call them freaks!

Ps sorry couldn't manage to paste image and hope link works.

See below my spiral scar. Nothing more than a quarter second burn with a piece of metal and it's a year old. Should last about ten years.

The pictures you see are the fresh stuff, they go pretty manky after that for a bit.

I'll see if I can find one from when it was first done, it looked half decent.

mOswlUr.jpg

I want this next. Need a good real life tattooist though.

fd016124b62711e29a1922000a9d0dee_7.jpg

no probs mate are you on facebook ...you could see some of his work

I did have a look at his personal site. He looks good and covers quite a range of things. I was hoping you'd say that he works for you and you knew when he had a day free :P

I'll pm you my fb account, add me if you like and we can arrange a meet up at some point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a full sleeve, part of my leg, I tattoos my own foot, "ROCK N ROLL" ......that's what I tattoos right across my foot, got one of a law mower stick man just above my 3rd leg lol got my other leg done, Back of my beck aswell, god what a waste of money lol could of bought the rizzini I wanted lol

I'm booked in to get a new one started next week. ******** if i'm going to post a picture in here though to get all the sympathetic comments of how **** it looks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please post a photo this has been one of the most amusing threads I have seen on any forum. :lol:

Edited by ferguson_tom