New member from Bmth/Dorset area

Astral

Afternoon folks

Was pointed in the direction of this forum by a shooting friend, I'm quite new to airgunning, so really here to build up knowledge and make friends. My background is I was brought up in the Forest of Dean and Dad was also a shooter, fond memories of being taken out with the dog after bunnys when I was a kid! I'm keen to learn all I can from those more experienced here while I find my feet. Cheers, glad to meet you.

Kind regards Astral

Hi Astral

Welcome to PW.I am also in Bournemouth.Do you belong to a local club?Or do you just shoot on farmland/fields?

Is it just airguns you shoot or are you into FAC rifles and shotguns too?

I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

I have only been a member here since Feb this year and I still have loads to catch up on and read through.

All the best.

Mark

Hi Astral

Welcome to PW.I am also in Bournemouth.Do you belong to a local club?Or do you just shoot on farmland/fields?

Is it just airguns you shoot or are you into FAC rifles and shotguns too?

I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

I have only been a member here since Feb this year and I still have loads to catch up on and read through.

All the best.

Mark

Hiya,

Im down this way as Im at University so no farm/land permission yet, though I have been sniffing about haha!. (Only back home in the Forest of Dean when visiting the parents) I am a member of parkstone gun club though. Love the club, really good laugh. I currently only shoot airguns but do have intention to progress eventually, though applying for a FAC will be awhile off for me.

Currently I'd like to get really up to speed with the airgunning, then move up to higher powered rifles. Once you have the bug....