magaluf the truth

unapalomablanca

I was sacked as a club rep some years ago in Magaluf because of my poor attendance and continous lying..........I couldn't help it if I was snowed in.

It is not just the young who show them selves up, My Nan was telling me earlier about the wild SAGA holiday she had last year in Magaluf.

The highlight for her was winning the wet cardigan contest, but did say it was the best beach in the world to catch crabs?

It is not just the young who show them selves up, My Nan was telling me earlier about the wild SAGA holiday she had last year in Magaluf.

The highlight for her was winning the wet cardigan contest, but did say it was the best beach in the world to catch crabs?

Cheers for that, my ipad has now been sprayed with tea!!

I've been to magaluf 12 times now both on lads holidays and also for 5 stag do's including my own but it is getting worse. This year we witnessed the bar and club doormen trying to discourage the African immigrant ladies who used to try and lure you down an alley with the promise of sexual favours for a few euros but have now taken to mugging drunk people in the middle of the street. The way the doormen were doing this was to spray these "ladies" with neat bleach from super soaker water pistols. You certainly need your wits about you now if your venturing onto the hill at night.

I watched Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents yesterday. Some Essex girls were getting ****** out their heads, stripping their clothes off and snogging every guy that looked at them.

Then they boarded their flight to Magaluf.

Now that was funny, If I knew how to put up smilies on this phone I would have given you 2.

I worked on the door of a Bar In Blackpool for 8 weeks, 20 odd years ago and let me tell you A Saturday night there would of been pretty rough. In Fact I worked the doors over here for years and in the past half dozen years a weekend anywhere is an experience....

The British abroad have always been embarrassing, its nothing new.

Its just that in previous centuries it was all done for king and country ( look up chevauchee on wiki)it just involved slightly less drinking, more pillaging, the fights where a little more deadly. And you stood about the same chance chance of getting dysentry! :lol:

I didn't go a lot on Magaluf but the Mrs did, she got plenty of free drinks, and chatted up something rotten. I don't know what happened after that as I got bored so went back to the Hotel and had an early night.

She must have met some good guys as they gave her money and paid for her taxi home in the morning :lol: