Tree dismantling

.philmypower.

Took my go pro to work the other day and put this video together. I had a mature sycamore to dismantle, the owner wanted the whole thing taking away. As you can see there was a Shed and the other side a listed bunker and behind a load of pipes, so it was a long hard day of rigging and lowering.

Mungler and I dropped some Ash trees a few months back. Not bad for a couple of pen pushers.

I was hanging off the top rung of the ladder and the trees were tied to Mungler who pulled them the right way.

All this rigging and dropping stuff is a bit poofy in comparison. :lol: Nice to see how non-Essex people do it though :good:

Nice video,good days graft,bet your aching now.

Isn't Sycamore one of the more dangerous trees to climb,timber fractures and falls without warning.

Climbing trees as a youngster was a favorite hobby,balls have shrunk since then.

Figgy

nice to see another arborist on here! and nice to see groundys that know how to lower nothing more annoying than them not letting it drop and it nearly knocking you out on the return swing top job and result you got to keep the timber i havnt had that in ages everybody keeps all the wood these days!

Phil remind me to give you a slap the next time i see you, that backing music is pants, pants pants pants pants.

Big respect for doing what you do fella! We've already spoke about that tree and I know you really enjoyed the experience of using all those ropes 'n' stuff, top work!