Sons of a gun/American guns?

Reeceknight

When someone walks into a shop and says they want a gun that's built into the front of a car and by law somehow they can and they build it, or they walk in looking like a lunatic and asks for a machine gun that looks like the gun out of total recall....... I think it crosses the line lol

Has anybody caught lords of war on discovery channel? I found myself getting hot under the collar over a 16th century wheel flintlock thingy before breakfast this morning, no ho's in it thou

Yes mate its very interesting, ive got it on series link on Sky,

ATB

Flynny

:no: TERRIBLE GUNG HO American drivel that does nothing for the reputation of responsible firearms owners and as for the quality workmanship of these companies, any English, Italian or German gun company would blow them into next week. They take a perfectly good gun and turn it into a bawdy mess that seriously lacks style. But what do you expect from a country where you can buy a gun from a glass counter in a wallmart and then pick the ammunition off the shelf as though it was a bag of frozen peas!!??? i do like their pricing though remmington rifle $600 or shotgun $379. They have a great freedom with firearms that i admire the trouble is they behave as though that are TOYS :/ Has anybody seen how many accidents there are on youtube with firearms in America!!!!! :oops: