Black lab at stud, not a sales pitch!!!

Daveo26

Afternoon chaps,

If anyone on here is wanting or knows someone wanting to line a small lab bitch please get intouch.

Iv got a cracking little lab dog and im desperate to get a pup off him, but only from the the right bitch.

Something simliar to himself.

I use him for beating and picking up and he is a superstar in the water.

Im not trying to make money out of studding him, Im offering his services in order to get another dog like him.

He is well bred, black and coming up to 5 yrs old.

Im not bothered if the bitch is KC or not as long as it works well and is excellent in water.

Cheers Daveopost-11832-0-96583800-1373471472_thumb.jpg

How's yours bred pal? Shame we both have dogs! That would have been simple

Mines mainly drakeshead,

I don't like the snipey nosed small headed labs, nothing wrong with them they are just not for me.

If this doesn't work I'm thinking about trying a chessie.

I think its a bit harsh calling it a sales pitch. he's after a pup and would like one with the characteristics and breeding of his current dog.

In a similar way I'd like a pup form my terrier but unfortunately 20lb+ yorkshire terrier bitches are thin on the ground apart from in puppy farms; never the less he's still been left entire in case the opportunity arrises !

I don't know why the moderators don't simply delete threads like this, regardless of how it's bred, whether it's health tested etc etc it's still a sales pitch ie use my dog for the price of a pup.

you may have a point to a certain extent but I would like to think the breeder is doing itto throw healthy pups and not pups that won't grow to use there full potential, myself have a undershot cocker that I paid for and would never breed from him as this problem would pass to pups ;)

He is KC, he is well bred, anyone serious who has a bitch can see his pedegree.

Iv not had him tested for anything, he is not a stud dog, just an honest worker and superb family pet but this could be arranged before a mating,

Perce, greymaster, why comment??? you saw the thread title but felt you had to come on and stir it up.

I wish i had the time to trawl post looking for things to cry about, build a bridge and get over it you boring turnips

As i posted above its not a sales pitch, he is NOT available to any old bitch, only one bitch id like to own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...