Hello from South Cambs

ehb102

Hello, everyone.

I have been remiss in not making a formal introduction. My apologies.

My name is Liz, I got into shooting a year ago and I met lots of you when I was invited to the Norfolk Flush on Tour down near Stevenage. You were such a jolly lot that I stopped reading the forum feed on ShootClay and joined the message board properly.

I have no fear of trollish stalkers because my profile picture is a fair and accurate representation of me and I do not objectify very well :-)

I confess that the only time I killed a pigeon was when I ran over a very old and probably deaf one in my car, but I haven't been shooting very long and there is yet time.

I went to one of the roughest colleges in cambridge

What, Magdalene? Nasty rough boys from there :-)

Thank you, folks for the welcome.

Looks like we are getting lots,s of fair maidens at the moment,but the more the merryer so long as they can take a joke!

The idea of me being a fair maiden is the funniest joke I've heard today, but rest assured so long as we're all laughing it's fine. Comedy is a high god.

Welcome Liz, see you soon at Cambridge shoot x

Yes, definitely! Looking forward to it. Do let me know if you can come after all on 10th August.

Hi Liz

Welcome to the mad house.

Terry

AKA Teresa at Shotguns and Chelsea Buns

Hello, Terry. Have we met in person already? I know I've met a Teresa but was that you? Am I already following you on Twitter? It's so hard to keep track...

Cgc?

Yes, we're having a ladies' mid-week meet-up. 50 birds, a flush and lunch. If anyone knows a shooting lady who would like to join us at Cambridge Gun Club on the morning 31st July to make new shooting chums and have some fun then PM me.

Everyone here is so nice. I loved the thread about the little girl's go-kart that I read this morning. I look forward to meeting lots of you again at the Norfolk flush.

Where's that nice Mr Chimp? He hasn't popped in to say hello .Best value loader I ever had.

Edited by ehb102

Yes, definitely! Looking forward to it. Do let me know if you can come after all on 10th August.

Hello, Terry. Have we met in person already? I know I've met a Teresa but was that you? Am I already following you on Twitter? It's so hard to keep track...

Yes, we're having a ladies' mid-week meet-up. 50 birds, a flush and lunch. If anyone knows a shooting lady who would like to join us at Cambridge Gun Club on the morning 31st July to make new shooting chums and have some fun then PM me.

Everyone here is so nice. I loved the thread about the little girl's go-kart that I read this morning. I look forward to meeting lots of you again at the Norfolk flush.

Where's that nice Mr Chimp? He hasn't popped in to say hello .Best value loader I ever had.

welcome liz

there two words you dont often see together nice and chimp :whistling: he was obviously on his best behavior

The Coach in Pink at the A1, who also judged the cake's.

And there was me thinking I have made an impression, Oh well back to the drawing board :sad1::no:

The Coach in Pink at the A1, who also judged the cake's.

And there was me thinking I have made an impression, Oh well back to the drawing board :sad1:

Oh, that Terry! The one I've already referred to on here as "Chelsea Bun Club favourite Terry". Sorry, Terry. The "Teresa" joke confused me as I know a Teresa who goes by Terri. Yes, Terry. I remember you full well. I'm still kicking myself for forgetting my cake last time we were at the A1. We say: "The hottest cake war is at A1 when Terry the Master Baker judges."