Charity ‘Game Birds’ calendar for 2014.

Paul223

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkella - who's taking your photo? I need to find someone with some decent photography skills who can photoshop lol

Webbers wingman is a multi national award winning photographer; been to London to collect prizes the lot.

I don't think that he'd need too much persuasion to lend his professional services if requied.

webber

Webbers wingman is a multi national award winning photographer; been to London to collect prizes the lot.

I don't think that he'd need too much persuasion to lend his professional services if requied.

webber

Webbers Wingman tells me that he photographed a similar calendar for Littlewoods Pools several years ago.

webber

Is it happening or do I buy a Countryfile Calender instead ???? ??????

it's a shooting calendar mate, so buy your country file to tide you over until August, this calendar will run from aug 2014 till end of July 2015, just right for next years seasons!

• 4 weeks later...

Well we have English partridge, grouse, pheasant all froze whole ready for a piccy session, need woodcock or snipe, all so have 4 may be 5 willing models who are ready with good ideas on what they want to do!

With a little luck we'll be sorting the first photo session in the next week or two, in the North West, then hopefully another down south

We really could do with a few more volunteers! So if you know of someone who may be willing to help then please ask them.

Ive got a number for her so once we have some pics done I'll give her a call, let her have a sneak preview, she was wanting to sponsor a month with her business too so with luck will still be up for modelling

I recon the rest of you guys are just to chicken to ask ya wife!

She most probably got fed up of the virtual leg humping by a good number of our members who have presumably never seen an actual women before

She did say she liked innuendo and a bit of banter. Started a lot of it herself.

Hope she comes back on the forum,some good laughs with her posts mainly ending up in the play pen.

Figgy

• 3 weeks later...