First Ever For Me.

wattsowatts

Well I've never done it before and probably will never again, but I manged to kill 2 pigeon for 1 shot - I was blown away and so was the pigeons!!!

How rare a shot is this?

Well done, it's nice when it happens. I'll bet you'll do it again before too long - it's not that rare a thing to do. In my last two decoying sessions i've done it twice and my mate also did it. I don't know which is better though - when you fluke it or when you mean to do it.

On a wheat stubble one year, i shot 2 with 1 shot. The bird i was aiming for was shot at 20 yards going from left to right, but I also killed a bird 20 yards behind it going from right to left. My dad - watching from the corner of the field - couldn't work out what had happened.

Only done this once with pigeons and that was in April this year. I shot at the right hand bird of a pair and killed it but also dropped the L/H bird that was about 8 feet away; it must of caught a flyer.

I have done it once with redlegs, once with mallard, once with pinkfeet and twice with wigeon, on one occasion shooting three for one.

Well I've never done it before and probably will never again, but I manged to kill 2 pigeon for 1 shot - I was blown away and so was the pigeons!!!

How rare a shot is this?

I shoot ferals on london underground most nights, and quite often can do 2 for 1 with an air rifle, so I'd say you had it easy,lol