The so called 'human rights act'

aris

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably wouldnt want it back. God knows what they have been up to in it.

Do people take out insurance on caravans?

They still should be prosecuted. Its terrible when someone saves up their earnings for someone to just do that.

I wouldn't want it back, nor would i want them in it.

Surely the police have the right to seize stolen goods? And surely they are breaking the law by being in receipt of stolen goods?

Oh wait there ****** the law doesn't count.

Bulldozer time.

Karpman

'they were between insurance companies st the time'

Well tough then. £30k on something and no insurance means you are a plonker. The Human Rights act protects them from a lot and is world leading so they should be careful about moaning.

This is Daily Mail hype. You cannot punt kids on to the street and make them homeless. This family may have bought it legitimately yet there us no interview with them, the DM has no need for balanced reporting.

Yes they should get it back and I'm sure they will, it will just take time.

Stop reading this sensationalist ****.

Molotov Cocktail........Simply remove the problem for the situation. When it comes to our travelling friends, it seems they truly are above the law. They are filmed whilst breaking the law, yet nothing ever comes of it. Personally, i'd like to place them all on a large boat/Island and use it for target practice.

I'm just glad there wasn't a family of ***** scum living in my trailer when the police found it! Got it back within a few days of it being found thankfully.

Not sure that it is a sensationalised story, surely if it's been nicked and found that is the crux of the matter? If it had been in "secure" storage I wonder if there is any onus on the person storing it to cough up on their insurance.

Anybody buying a caravan like that for £300 with no documentation knew full well it was dodgy so no defence for the current occupiers IMHO, they should chuck them out and hand back the property to the rightful owner and prosecute the people who claim to have bought it for handling stolen goods. That is what is happening to the scrote found in possession of my trailer.

How to run a tabloid 101

1) Pick any contraversial subject ( travellers, Muslims, terrorists, immigrants, benefits , guns, Pit Bulls etc.)

2) Sensationalise your subject matter of choice

3) Sit back and watch

4) Repeat no's 1,2&3 Daily

It's a winning formula available for all to see if they just took a step back from believing the garbage they read for a moment or two

How to run a tabloid 101

1) Pick any contraversial subject ( travellers, Muslims, terrorists, immigrants, benefits , guns, Pit Bulls etc.)

2) Sensationalise your subject matter of choice

3) Sit back and watch

4) Repeat no's 1,2&3 Daily

It's a winning formula available for all to see if they just took a step back from believing the garbage they read for a moment or two

So papers shouldn't print any controversial subject matters or would you just like a blancket ban on any matters in involving

Muslims gays ****** benefit scroungers immigration

Do you have proof that this story is a fabrication

Edited by castletyne

So papers shouldn't print any controversial subject matters or would you just like a blancket ban on any matters in involving

Muslims gays ****** benefit scroungers immigration

Do you have proof that this story is a fabrication

You have the wrong end of the stick old bean, I'm not saying that controversial subject matters should be avoided in any way or that the story is fabricated , i merely pointed out that its all you ever get in a tabloid rag(sensationalised controversy) , sometimes there is an element of truth to it but you have to dig deep to find it a bit like PW hot topics on Friday nights

Twisted,

On the other side of the coin, why do broadsheets ignore these issues/stories? Too controversial? Or perhaps doesn't fit in with their agenda?

Not a question I have ever really considered , not fitting in with their agenda would be my first guess , not deemed important enough to warrant space would be my second guess , I suppose there are people in this world who like to get hot under the collar about immigrants and benefits whilst others prefer to have their fancy tickled by stories that folk like me would find boring and tedious ( like politics and big banking or interest rates)

I am sure there is a lot more to the story than we are getting from the media , receiving stolen goods is still an offence in this country and ignorance of the law is and never has been an excuse , failing that I thought trespass had just been turned from civil to criminal ? most likely the police don't want to get involved in case the race card is pulled from a hat and thrown at them and they end up with a torched shell where the caravan used to stand