New Pickup

Longy0710

Gents

Looking for some advice. I am currently changing roles and need some advice. I have been allowed by my new boss the opportunity to have a new pickup as my company vehicle. I will be doing mainly motorway miles with work, and a little light off roading when picking up/pigeon shooting which he is aware of.

The question is which 1??!! The primary concern will be MPG followed closely by interior comfort. I have a choice of all of the major brands but I need to make my mind up by wednesday.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Longy

Thanks guys! I think the main point that will settle it will purely be mpg. I know a couple quote around 40mpg (as if

..) but which ever is most frugal will get the nod. The gaffer is quite set on the hilux at present.

Is anyone out there running a current model of any of the above who could give feedback on mpg and overall ownership?

I plumped for a Ford Ranger and, have been waiting for it since placing my order in January... the vehicle was last seen leaving the factory and heading to the coast... if I'm lucky, it might be here with me sometime in September. So, if you want your pickup this side of the 2014 game season, a Ford may not be for you. ;)