Midland game fair 14th and 15th September

Pinkella

Still not sure if I'm going, I cant decide what to do lol gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Someone mentioned about fighting and theft and so on, last time I was there over 7 years ago, someone did try and take something from my stand and I ran after them and jumped on their back! and hit them round the head with a spring feeder.

So you have a stand there Pinkella ? just the place for the charity game birds photo of you ??? what do you think boys ? .

I wont be there though or at least I don't think so ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Things' got nicked at the CLA im told and since that seemed to be a far higher standard than the Midland which was pretty edgy last year with unwanted visitors and thefts from stands, cars and visitors.

I shall not be bothering. The British Shooting show is the main event for me now

Hi fister, Ill be going on my own if I do go and camping out alone seems a bit daunting now after some of the stories.

Hi fister, Ill be going on my own if I do go and camping out alone seems a bit daunting now after some of the stories.

On that basis and after the stories I have heard about from an exhibitor at last year's show I would not recommend going. Up to you obviously but I don't think I would want to camp there on my own, even with my very protective terrier guarding the tent!

I am sure one of the lads of here could offer to be a chaperone though!

On that basis and after the stories I have heard about from an exhibitor at last year's show I would not recommend going. Up to you obviously but I don't think I would want to camp there on my own, even with my very protective terrier guarding the tent!

I am sure one of the lads of here could offer to be a chaperone though!

don't think the old man would be too pleased :) I could always drive home, but that's a waste of energy and diesel