Fox in the house!

The Essex Hunter

Just had a fox in the house! Dad and I where sitting in the front room with the telly on, the back door was open as it is very warm so to let a bit of air around to cool the house…

I looked up as a shadow caught my eye and it was a fox!!

I jumped up and it legged it but started to slip on the wooden flooring with me in pursuit!

It had to come through 4 doors to get in the front room….

Made Dad jump as I was up and shouting flat out in a half a second lol…

Just going to get the rifle and look out the back field!!

I rang a mate and he said the fox gods have me in there sights!!

TEH

They say "What goes round comes round" so maybe this is the beginning of "The foxes revenge on The Essex Hunter" and could be worth following! :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, this only goes to highlight how wrong these "Antis" and so called "Experts" can be who go round saying that foxes would not enter someones home or house - They obviously can, will and do enter peoples houses, as TEH has just shown! :yes:

It is all well and good for some people to say that the fox would not enter your house if you did not leave your doors or windows open but who wants to live in a "Greenhouse" or "Hothouse" and without fresh air, especially in high summer? :no: I hate to think what some of these peoples houses must smell like! :sick:

I firmly believe that the biggest part of the blame for foxes entering peoples houses or (In some cases) attacking people lies squarely on the shoulders of the misguided idiots that think they are helping or taming foxes when they hand feed them. A fox is a naturally wild predator and will always be one! :yes: When you "hand feed" a fox you are not taming it, :no: all you are doing is taking away it's natural fear of humans and encouraging them to come into contact with and in some cases to rely on humans to survive, and that is a very dangerous thing to do in my opinion! :lol:

They say "What goes round comes round" so maybe this is the beginning of "The foxes revenge on The Essex Hunter" and could be worth following! :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, this only goes to highlight how wrong these "Antis" and so called "Experts" can be who go round saying that foxes would not enter someones home or house - They obviously can, will and do enter peoples houses, as TEH has just shown! :yes:

It is all well and good for some people to say that the fox would not enter your house if you did not leave your doors or windows open but who wants to live in a "Greenhouse" or "Hothouse" and without fresh air, especially in high summer? :no: I hate to think what some of these peoples houses must smell like! :sick:

I firmly believe that the biggest part of the blame for foxes entering peoples houses or (In some cases) attacking people lies squarely on the shoulders of the misguided idiots that think they are helping or taming foxes when they hand feed them. A fox is a naturally wild predator and will always be one! :yes: When you "hand feed" a fox you are not taming it, :no: all you are doing is taking away it's natural fear of humans and encouraging them to come into contact with and in some cases to rely on humans to survive, and that is a very dangerous thing to do in my opinion! :lol:

Agreed. I get annoyed at my customers who think that by feeding a fox they can catch it and then clearly release it down the road!!!!! :mad:

I live in an urban area and the foxes are a problem but not because people deliberately feed them but because of the idiots who do not secure their rubbish properly and the takeaway places that seem to overfill their bins and the litter louts that throw their uneaten takeaway in the streets.

Agreed. I get annoyed at my customers who think that by feeding a fox they can catch it and then clearly release it down the road!!!!! :mad:

nothing wrong with that, i feed them, catch them then release them in the country side but they seem to stay in the same hedge bottom were I threw them :lol:

Following on from 2 other threads ................ I think he was a fox scout reporting back to other foxes what is going on and in particular he wanted a peep at the Pigeon-Watch fox count 2013 to see if his number is up any-time soon !

Or were you playing this HOUSE :shout: !! :lol:

Edited by malkiserow