Sony HDR-AS15: Pigeon Shooting

srspower

Nice clear footage! Dare I ask how much the camera costs? I use a gopro but I only get a couple of hours out of the battery which isn't great. How long does your one last? And is it battery powered or a charge up job?

Good video though. And "be charming" made me laugh :lol:

I got mine on amazon for £170 plus a 16gb class 10 microsd card which was about £10. The battery actually held up pretty well as we were out for nearly 6 hours in total and it nearly lasted the entire time, obviously switching it on and off as required. The battery is rechargeable and you can get spares, more powerful than standard, for about £10 on Amazon. I will probably get one.

And yes always be charming! Especially if it's a lady :)

Edited by srspower

The film was very sharp and well shot.Well done and nice to see you getting a decent bag.Keep it up. :good:

Thanks a lot mate, to be fair I think the stubble helps! Its a pity though as the farmer will plough it in a couple of weeks.

Fab video, I have the same Sony camera and I have the head mount. What mount is that to put the camera on the barel?

I don't have a headmount yet. I have been using a 'scope torch strap' which is like a piece of rubber with cutouts either side for 'tubes' and Velcro fasteners. You can get them on ebay for about a fiver.