anyone reccomend a decent priced jacket?

kiffy

hi folks, i have had enough of my jack pyke hunter jacket so am on the look for a new one and thought id ask for reccomendations

open to camo / colour but id like a max-4 camo if possible and for not stupid money, ideally around a hundred quid.. also needs to be 50 chest as ive had a few pies over the years

I rather like the look of the M65 regiment jacket that is for sale on the Mean & Green website sir. It's not waterproof so would need some treatment etc, but for £79, you will find it hard to find a warmer coat. ( read the reviews )

And the sizing is generously pie accommodating !! They also sell lots of camo kit...........I just bought an ex dutch army holdall for about £13.....it's camo, waterproof........and huge, great for lugging my pigeon kit around + all the stuff I aint using gets chucked in the bag, and the bag gets chucked in the hedge next to the hide............more room in the hide for pie consumption !!!! :lol:

Jacket : http://www.meanandgreen.com/army/Mean_and_Green/M65_Infantry_Jacket/2120/2931.html

Holdall : http://www.meanandgreen.com/army/Dutch_Army/Dutch_Army_Holdall/3210/3054.html

:) ATB

DAN

i got my ridgeline jacket yesterday and hated it.. ok i know looks shouldnt come into it as the jacket is just a tool to carry stuff and keep you dry but the buffalo camo is awfull to look at.. the jacket although it fitted ok just didnt feel right i just dont feel comforatble in it so its going back

went to pick my new gun up today and had a nose around the shop to find a lovely deerunter jacket that they swore would keep me dry and was on sale so i grabbed it... not as many usefull pockets as my jack pyke hunter but a lovely jacket all the same and reversible, green one side and realtree apg the other