Selling on fleabay

aister

Can anyone help. I am trying to put my scope on fleabay but have hit a snag. Right at the end it says this....

You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.

It appears your item could be found on the United States Munitions List.

Items such as night vision equipment, military clothing, breathing apparatus, technical manuals and military body armour which are included on the United States Munitions List, which is part of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Part 121, are not permitted for sale outside of the United States.

Please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with our Firearms, Ammunition, Replicas and Militaria policy.

Please ensure that your listing does not contravene the above guidelines or your buying and selling privileges could be restricted.

Thank you,

eBay Trust & Safety

What do I do? It is probably very obvious but I am tiered and grumpy and just want to go to bed but I also want to do this, I hate when technology wins LOL.

Thanks in advance :good:

This is just a warning if you were selling in the US and exporting from the US as scopes are deemed as military items under the USML governed by the US Department of State and are licensable. Similar controls exist in the UK under the ECO for scopes over 4 mag for exports from the UK which are also licensable.

If you are going to sell it on Fleabay just do UK only and you should be fine if its over 4 mag. See below

MILITARY, SECURITY AND PARA-MILITARY GOODS, SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGY AND
ARMS, AMMUNITION AND RELATED MATERIEL
ML1 Smooth-bore weapons with a calibre of less than 20 mm, other firearms and automatic weapons
with a calibre of 12.7 mm (calibre 0.50 inches) or less and accessories, as follows, and specially
designed components therefor:
a. Rifles, carbines, revolvers, pistols, machine pistols and machine guns;
b. Smooth-bore weapons;
c. Weapons using caseless ammunition;
d. Silencers, "special gun-mountings", weapon sights, clips and flash suppressers for firearms
specified in ML1.a., ML1.b. or ML1.c.
Note: ML 1 does not control:
a. Air weapons (other than those declared by the Firearms (Dangerous Air
Weapons) Rules 1969a
to be specially dangerous);
b. Firearms specially designed for dummy ammunition and which are incapable of
firing any ammunition in this Schedule;
c. Firearms certified by a registered UK Proof House as having been rendered
incapable of firing any ammunition in this Schedule;
d. Bayonets;
e. Air (pneumatic) or cartridge (explosive) powered guns or pistols designed as:
1. Industrial tools; or
2. Humane stunning devices employed specifically for animal slaughter;
f. Signal pistols;
g. Optical weapon sights without electronic image processing (i.e., using only
lenses to view target), with a magnification of 4 times or less, provided they are
not specially designed or modified for military use.

Tell Eblag to shove their service up their butt and list your gear on here! Lets face it, they are taking the wee anyway!

A listing fee

final value fee

postage fee

paypoop fee

they stand to make too much off the backs of their users! You can't open an account without a paypoop account either!

I ordered some Shot from the US and they wouldn't ship due to so called federal law :rolleyes:

Edited by Lord Geordie

i just had a sagensaw order cancelled by amazingitstillgoingazon because it could be used for military purposes .but my starlight/infared monocular came here without problem .its a bonesaw for cutting your dinner up after you shot it /didnt realise the army shot deer :no:

• 3 weeks later...