PW at its best

jasper3

Hi lads and ladies

as many of you know about the kayak fishing we do with injured Service personal. I got in touch with one of the members on here Freakmode,

he had posted a thread about his sons music . so I got in touch with Young Ben and asked him if he would like to do a little backing track for one of the charities videos that i shoot,

Ben was more than happy to help on this :good:

well last week . we took out our Royal marine (Martin ) who had been in incident with a IED . Martins pelvis was blown to bits and he has been making good progress with his injury, he has actually taken to fishing in a big way now :yes:

anyway here is the video , with young Bens music playing , a big thank you Ben :good: its great to see the young ones supporting

Even though, i see Martins progression, which on its own, is truly fantastic, to get young lads like Ben involved. has simply been a breath of fresh air,

Thankyou Ben, the team and martin think its a great contribution you have given,,well done young man

Jasp (john)