Northwest Christmas get together clay shoot.

caeser

It's getting towards that time of year again. Just wondering if anyone fancies a get together clay shoot near christmas. Had a similar thing last year at Catton Hall and it was most enjoyable. Maybe we could get a few more participants this year. It's great to meet people and put the faces to names etc.

So if anyone has any suggestions, fire away. Maybe 21st december ?

Personally the venue doesn't bother me, anywhere will do, for me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting towards that time of year again. Just wondering if anyone fancies a get together clay shoot near christmas. Had a similar thing last year at Catton Hall and it was most enjoyable. Maybe we could get a few more participants this year. It's great to meet people and put the faces to names etc.

So if anyone has any suggestions, fire away. Maybe 21st december ?

Personally the venue doesn't bother me, anywhere will do, for me.

Great idea, but may be best on a Sunday as alot of people could be pheasant shooting Saturday as I will be doing

Hi Caesar,

Are you going to make some time details etc, looks like we are all ok for Sunday 22nd. Could do with all booking in with you.

Reggiegun

I'll need some help here I think. I've been on the Catton Hall website and can't find any details about what time they open etc. I'm sure that someone here will know these details.

It's definately going to be Sunday the 22nd, but like you say, we just need someone in the know, to tell us whats the best time.

I don't really do any clay shooting anymore, but I'm still looking forward to it. :good:

22nd @ Catton is like all Catton weekends a comp although many do not take it serious and shoot birds only - I think it is still £25 for 100 with a scorer/buttoner on each stand - shooting is 1030 to 1500 and you can get good refreshments - I usually aim to be there around 1030 for a brew and then miss the first rush.

Catton Hall, 22nd December. 10.30am. It is then.

Brew and chin wag first, then go and show myself up on the clays.

I'll be coming from Bury, so if anyone wants to come along with me, I can fit another 3 in.

Chrisjh, I could pick you up if you want.

Thanks Steve