Immigrants to UK good

four-wheel-drive

While I am trying not to over-exert my brain, could you give me current British to Immigrant ratios on the prison population, backed up with statistics please (just for my small brain to mull over until the big one becomes available again!)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, less than 1/4.

And the total numbers of Immigrants to British in the UK would be...............around 1/4.

Who would have guessed, they are as naughty as us :innocent:

Its actually nearer 15% not 25......

OK, less than 1/4.

And the total numbers of Immigrants to British in the UK would be...............around 1/4.

Who would have guessed, they are as naughty as us :innocent:

Its actually nearer 15% not 25......

Which is less that 1/4 :whistling:

What is your point?

I can only assume from that that they are less naughty than us and some of this thread should be deleted as untruthful.

Edited by 955i

Only just read this thread , not going there only been back on here a month and have decided not to rant anymore , I will just sit in a corner shaking and lashing out whilst I read this , there will never be a end to this situation (not in our lives) face it we just have to keep putting up with it and going to wickes , polite rant over "...

955i - I will leave the debate to intellectual heavyweights like yourself. You might want to brush up on your maths - with either of your brains.

So are you saying that 15% is less than 1/4?

The less than 1/4 was given so that it made sense.

If it would help I can put 3/20ths (still less than 1/4 :yes: )

Edited by 955i

Only just read this thread , not going there only been back on here a month and have decided not to rant anymore , I will just sit in a corner shaking and lashing out whilst I read this , there will never be a end to this situation (not in our lives) face it we just have to keep putting up with it and going to wickes , polite rant over "...

think b&q may have a sale, it has been suggested a door is worth a good kick when feeling the strain :good:

Edited by overandunder2012

Which is less that 1/4 :whistling:

What is your point?

I can only assume from that that they are less naughty than us and some of this thread should be deleted as untruthful.

I think.

And I could well be wrong that,as a percentage the immigrants,like the pikie population are more naughty than the rest of us.

The prison stats will not show this because the Police have been instructed to dumb down the problem and catch as few as possible of those two groups.

We all know for instance that Police flatly refuse to enter Pikie camps to retrieve our goods.

I think.

And I could well be wrong that,as a percentage the immigrants,like the pikie population are more naughty than the rest of us.

The prison stats will not show this because the Police have been instructed to dumb down the problem and catch as few as possible of those two groups.

We all know for instance that Police flatly refuse to enter Pikie camps to retrieve our goods.

Thanks for all the prime evidence in your post

Nation Inmates in Inmates in %rise
September 2011 January 2013

Poland 735................ 807 +10
Romania 454............. 624 +40
Lithuania 445............ 462 +4
Albania 163 ...............201 +23
Latvia 201 .................183 -9
Slovakia 76................ 98 +29...
Estonia 31 ..................23 -26
Moldova 6 ..................10 +67
All Europeans 4,307... 4,441 +3
All Prison Pop 87,501 .83,757 -4

http://www.justice.gov.uk/offenders/types-of-offender/foreign

http://www.parliament.uk/Templates/BriefingPapers/Pages/BPPdfDownload.aspx?bp-id=sn04334

I think the figures contained in here can be deemed accurate.

At 30 June 2013 there were 10,786 foreign nationals in prisons in England and Wales from 160 different countries. Nine of these countries accounted for one-half of the foreign nationals in prisons. Poland, Jamaica and the Irish Republic are the countries with the most nationals in prison establishments.

Edited by Sprackles

My work has just took on another EU migrant simply because he didnt ask one question which the other interviewees who were British did, can anyone guess what the question was?

Too much tax from the gov and employers being greedy, they want cheap labour and so of course they are going to be pro EU. About time someone stood up for Britain and its people, Ive had enough.