Immigrants to UK good

four-wheel-drive

This is the kind of sneering attitude that utterly insenses me and millions of other British people. A clear majority of British, yes BRITISH people, the people who own this country, do not want to "play the game". They never did and they were never asked. They have been taken into a corrupt and malign political vanity project without consultation and without their consent, and you mock their desire to reverse this act of treason. We can do what we like with our borders when we have restored national sovereignty. We can rid ourselves of the scourge of illegal immigration when we are unshackled from the ECHR and the EU immigration conveyer belt. The "actual" problem in this country comes from having a puppet parliament with so few legislative competencies left to it that is populated by ineffectual self-serving intellectual pygmies and cowards who are presiding over the plundering and looting of our country and our economy and the vandalising of our cultural and democratic heritage because to do so and draw the attendant salary and perks is more attractive than defending the interests of the country. We have fought wars over far less an insult.

You're damn right the fish stinks from the head down and the stench is blowing in from across the channel.

You did took it personal there! Are you sure the stench is blowing in from across the channel? If you feel it so bad are you sure it's not comming from you?! Don't insult as no one insulted you! Do you see yourself better then the ones living across the channel? This is the stereotype that I enjoy to deal with!

And yes you did fought wars over far less, so that the British Empire could get their hands on defenceless countries.

You don't like it do you?! Well pal, what goes around comes around!

We should ask the ones that were taken as slaves by the British Empire, I'm sure they didn't enjoyed it. If you blaim your Gov go and do something about it don't just moan hiden behind a pc about migrants !

I should remind you of those British citizens who live abroad, is the stench comming from them as well? Should we start dealing with the brits living in Romania the way you deal with romanians comming over? If they do something wrong and don't deserve to live in society lock them in a cave and lose the key but don't insult a nation for some scumbags!

Edited by Gabrielcosmin.dinu

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If this thread is allowed to continue it would be very interesting to hear your views. My questions and observations are not made to incite an argument, merely to find how you view the situation, we rarely get the opportunity to do that unfortunately.

It is easy to lump everybody who arrives from any particular country into one category but obviously there are exceptions to any rule.

As a Romanian do you think that the statistics which suggest that 1/3 of all pickpocketing gangs caught in London are of Romanian origin are false? If not can you understand why some people here are concerned about another unchecked influx from the same country? Whether they represent the majority of immigrants from your country, given their current population ratio relative to all the other people, it does suggest that there is cause for concern?

I'm don't know how accurate those statistics are, but i know for a fact that there are a lot of pickpocketer originally from Romania. I know this causes lots of concerns, but they do not represent the majority of immigrants from Romania, and they do not represent Romania as a nation.

I heard a news comment the other day about Romanians already here suggesting that we shouldn't allow more to come over in an uncontrolled mass, how do you feel about that? As far as I can see there is nothing to stop convicted criminals coming in?

Britain, same like other western developed countryes, should never allowed uncontrolled masses of immigrants coming over, regardless from which country or continent. Australia and New Zeeland are a good example to follow. Immigration is good, as long as is controlled.

Is the UK goverment job to step up and refuse entry to any convicted criminal

You mention that the beggars are roma gypsies and not the hard working normal Romanians, the problem we will face is that they will be just as eligible to come here and may well be attracted by what are seen as rich pickings?

Indeed , but i'm afraid i have no answer to this question. I'm unhappy as you are, at the end of the day we are in the same boat. I embraced Britain as my home country , i respect and follow the law and local customs and any other immigrant should do the same. Common sense is telling me that if you decide to live in another country, you should abide the laws and speak their language.

This is not a dig at you but if you prefer not to answer I fully understand.

I respectfully request the mods to leave this while the discussion remains civilised.

Thank you for your reply, I think it helps to highlight just what most of us think, well the sane ones anyway, that the control of immigration is essential to any country and is the crux of this issue.

The reality is that we have surrendered the right to self determination to the bureaucratic dictates of the EU. This is deplorable and must be corrected.

We need to stem the tide of unskilled immigrants and start forcing some of our own work shy feckless off sofas and into work. I don't blame migrants for working hard, I have seen first hand a number of organisations struggling to get our indigenous population to come to work, but they've struggled Mainly because they have a sense of entitlement to earn 30k , despite leaving school with nothing more than a btec in beat-boxing.

Well put and summed up . Agree 100%

Minimum wage might be OK if you're living with your parents - or live in an area of the country where rents are lower, but in London, that is not a subsistence wage. I'm guessing someone on that wage is being subsidised in one way or another by the taxpayer too.

Isn't that what family tax credits are all about?

You did took it personal there! Are you sure the stench is blowing in from across the channel? If you feel it so bad are you sure it's not comming from you?! Don't insult as no one insulted you! Do you see yourself better then the ones living across the channel? This is the stereotype that I enjoy to deal with!

And yes you did fought wars over far less, so that the British Empire could get their hands on defenceless countries.

We should ask the ones that were taken as slaves by the British Empire, I'm sure they didn't enjoyed it. If you blaim your Gov go and do something about it don't just moan hiden behind a pc about migrants !

I should remind you of those British citizens who live abroad, is the stench comming from them as well? Should we start dealing with the brits living in Romania the way you deal with romanians comming over? If they do something wrong and don't deserve to live in society lock them in a cave and lose the key but don't insult a nation for some scumbags!

The people taken as slaves has nothing to do with us it was part of history why should we be made to suffer for it

The people taken as slaves has nothing to do with us it was part of history why should we be made to suffer for it

Good point Castletyne. At what point do we go back to? We may not have got it right in every country but look at the mess some countries are in under independence and at the risk of being flamed, the inhabitants were better off under uk rule. Zimbabwe springs to mind.

I despise apartheid and everything it stands for and was overjoyed to see it go but Mugabe has ruined one of the most prosperous countries in Africa.

Immigration is a rod we have created for our own back..the Victorian and Edwardian gentry and politicians passion to transverse the globe and colonise and anglicise the aborigines' has instilled a genuine regard for good old blighty as a land of opportunity, milk and honey, equity and benevolence...English speaking people are still regarded globally as being honourable, loyal and forthright. (Well perhaps not in Scotland)

With their consequent education and enlightenment came the understanding that we were a race apart, we abolished slavery, we didn't sacrifice humans or eat their flesh, we were religious, didn't worship animals, believed in the sanctity of marriage and the family and we had, even in the workhouses of the 19th century a embryonic benefits system. England must be a wonderful place to produce this race...And so our reputation has grown and spread and with the onset of the 19th and 20th century and better education, communication and media advances immigrants can see that England really is a "green and pleasant" land.....so why would they not want to come here ?.....in short we have been well and truly hoist by our own petard.

Problem is that when they get here, akin to **** Whittington they soon realise that the streets are not paved with gold, unemployment is high, crime is rife, the government is inept, population is burgeoning and moral fortitude has deteriorated to the same level their ancestors suffered when we first tried to colonise them 250 years ago.

No doubt those figures were based on the assumption that uncontrolled EU immigration will be allowed to continue for another 20-25 years.

I find it very unlikely that will happen as even some sectors of the existing immigrant population don't want to see it.

Without doubt it will become a very big electioneering point before very much longer as the more grass roots people start to rebel against the mamby pambyism of the wet liberals.

We've had an ample exposure to multiculturalism and diversity now, it's about time the focus was put on our own very rich heritage before we become just anther third world, poverty stricken, nation.

Bottom line we need a moratorium on immigration and a proper look at how we can fix the interwoven issues that are causing us so much difficulty.

We have an exploited NHS system that is still poorly run and abused by people who have no right to it, our education system just isn't cutting the mustard and we still have a sector of the population who choose to not work.

At the risk of sounding draconian we can't afford these "luxuries" and they don't make for a healthy overall society. Taxpayers have been hammered for far too long to make up for the inept management of the country, half the people doing the managing have no real world working experience and are just career politicians.

If we carry on the same downhill spiral the outcome is sadly inevitable, we won't be worrying about shooting as half the country will be covered in concrete and houses to accommodate people that we don't in honesty need here.

Society should work for the benefit of all as far as is practicably possible but all should also work to some extent for the benefit of that society.

Ramble over :)

Society should work for the benefit of all as far as is practicably possible but all should also work to some extent for the benefit of that society.

+1 to that

I have no issues with immigrants who come to this country that are a net contributor to society, whether that be monetary, culturally or whatever.

Sadly we have a sizeable population of indigenous people who could contribute, but through their life choices don't and are a net consumer. I would happily swap one for the other.

+1 to that

I have no issues with immigrants who come to this country that are a net contributor to society, whether that be monetary, culturally or whatever.

Sadly we have a sizeable population of indigenous people who could contribute, but through their life choices don't and are a net consumer. I would happily swap one for the other.

That's fine as long as the people who elect not to contribute can be foisted off on some other country LOL

Before anyone kicks off I'm not talking about the genuinely unemployed, just those who choose not to work.

I know you're saying its our own fault for what our great great granfathers did

You live here now so are you happy to see uncontrolled access to the UK

Bearing in mind no other European country offers immigrannts free health care benefits inc family allowance and will not see them homeless

That's fine as long as the people who elect not to contribute can be foisted off on some other country LOL

Before anyone kicks off I'm not talking about the genuinely unemployed, just those who choose not to work.

I agree :)

Wasters, scroungers and freeloaders ship out. Genuine contributors are welcome in. The genuinely needy and unfortunate I am more than happy to support.

I agree :)

Wasters, scroungers and freeloaders ship out. Genuine contributors are welcome in. The genuinely needy and unfortunate I am more than happy to support.

Therein lies the rub, it is the taxpayers, who support all of the wasteful policies government foist on us, those of us who work for our livings are the taxpayers and as such should have far more say in how our tax is used.

Admittedly we live in a democracy but that only allows us to elect MP's, the major issues that subsequently face us are rarely voted on individually by the electorate.

old rooster, I agree to an extent, but there is not an easy answer. Just look at some debates/discussions on here, 10 or 12 people can't agree so if you widen the ability to contribute it becomes impossible for people to have an individual say.

We have to rely on an elected body of individuals, but sadly we tend to vote based on broad brush political party allegiances. The tiered nature of our democracy should give us more of a say in how our taxes are used locally, but again people tend to be tribal in their voting so go for the party and not the individual.

I think the problem is that we are dominated by mass media and they are driven by commercial gain, stories are distorted so as to be sensational in order to drive sales and of course people being people love to be outraged and react accordingly. If people actually bothered to be better informed and not just react to sweeping headline statements they would discover that collectively we could change a great many things and we might just discover that lots of things don't need to change, but it's easier to be outraged and point the finger of blame at other people.

We all know people who abuse the system, whether it is a little or a lot, but in the majority we don't challenge them or do something about it, we just complain that the system is broken and something should be done.

old rooster, I agree to an extent, but there is not an easy answer. Just look at some debates/discussions on here, 10 or 12 people can't agree so if you widen the ability to contribute it becomes impossible for people to have an individual say.

We have to rely on an elected body of individuals, but sadly we tend to vote based on broad brush political party allegiances. The tiered nature of our democracy should give us more of a say in how our taxes are used locally, but again people tend to be tribal in their voting so go for the party and not the individual.

I think the problem is that we are dominated by mass media and they are driven by commercial gain, stories are distorted so as to be sensational in order to drive sales and of course people being people love to be outraged and react accordingly. If people actually bothered to be better informed and not just react to sweeping headline statements they would discover that collectively we could change a great many things and we might just discover that lots of things don't need to change, but it's easier to be outraged and point the finger of blame at other people.

We all know people who abuse the system, whether it is a little or a lot, but in the majority we don't challenge them or do something about it, we just complain that the system is broken and something should be done.

Very well put I agree with most of what you have to say it seems to me that most people just jump on the band wagon for whatever the supposed problem is without finding out if there is a problem in the first place I am against to much inward immigration as I think that the country is about full we just do not have the space or the homes for more people to come and live here.

I don't need the media to influence what I see with my own eyes and know from first hand knowledge. Unrestricted immigration does not just bring in those who will enhance the country, it brings in the career criminals, organised crime, organised pickpockets, violent, lawless individuals with no regard for the law.

A swift look at the prison population should worry the hand wringing liberals, who think immigration is great. Then again, they won't look and won't be convinced. They are just out of touch with reality.

I don't need the media to influence what I see with my own eyes and know from first hand knowledge. Unrestricted immigration does not just bring in those who will enhance the country, it brings in the career criminals, organised crime, organised pickpockets, violent, lawless individuals with no regard for the law.

A swift look at the prison population should worry the hand wringing liberals, who think immigration is great. Then again, they won't look and won't be convinced. They are just out of touch with reality.

Gordon I agree, we don't need any more undesirables in the country as we have enough of our own. Unrestricted immigration is unsustainable and we should look to other countries such as Canada and Australia and learn from their experiences, but recognise that our social, political and economic requirements differ from theirs.

My first hand experience of migrant workers in this part of the country is actually very good. As a business we employ around 700 or so people in Fife with around 10% - 15% of those being immigrants to this country. We recruit on the basis of best person for the job and we very often struggle to recruit reliable natives, especially in the 17-24 age bracket. The kids are just not prepared to work in a factory and start at 7am every day. If you pro rate accordingly we have a far higher rate of absenteeism, time keeping, disciplinary proceedings and quality with UK nationals that we do foreign ones.

Wow, hard to believe that people would side with the sorts of people who:

• happily on TV say how they don't work and won't work and all that garbage
  • We give them a free ride whilst they pump out babies and breed wierd dog combo's that eat children
  • Often think that having a toe slightly longer than the other means they shouldn't ever have to work again

Rather than let someone who works and pays tax and even fought with us for our Queen.

Speechless. Perhaps if all the Britains actually worked all those years a go etc... and we hadn't become a ultra soft country; we wouldn't have had such a mass influx of immigrant's who we do now actually need to keep the country ticking. (Apart from the freeloaders who just come to rob steal and claim). But can you imagine kicking anyone not 'English enough' out of this country and replacing them with a hypothetical Kevin from Clacton who hasn't even lifted his feet off the floor in 20 years? I am sure you will all be moaning when nothing gets done and service is rubbish with the Vicky Pollards all quoting their human rights every 2 mins.

In sumamry, if you are willing to work and contribute and adopt/enrich or at least not try to change our culture then you are most welcome in my books.