Zombie guns

aris

The whole zombocalypse thing is all tongue in cheek fun, its gives people who like fun a chance to escape normal reality and have a bit of a laugh.

I for one have a Zombie outbreak response team sticker on my truck.... yeah you guessed it I like fun too.

Lifes to short to be serious the whole time...... lighten up.

Edited by thepasty

Interestingly Zombie's have often been used alegorically in film, the original Night of the Living Dead used them as a cypher for the creeping menace of Communism, Day of the Dead they were representations of our mindless consumerism and many other films used them to make similar points right up to Shaun of the Dead using them to demonstrate we are literally zombies staggering through life.

I wonder if the current zeitgeist for Zombie's is a subconscious reaction to constant media talk of our being overrun by an unthinking enemy? One for the Daily Mail readers perhaps?

the americans are always looking for new reasons to buy guns, and modify them.

home defense got boring so they turned to zombie guns instead...

there's also a wad of videos on youtube for end of days and doomsday preppers guns.

must admit, never thought about adding zombie protection to my variation that im filling out... might have to do it just to see what reaction i get from devon and cornwall constabulary... lol

pasty, what truck do you drive? pretty sure ive seen that sticker somewhere...