First pink on the Wash

flyawaymac

Arrived home last night after a long drive back to Exmoor from Holbeach, my son (Scott)and I had spent 3

days on the permit scheme out on Sheps and both scored our first Wash pink.

This is just a brief thank you to those guys from Spalding and Holbeach Wildfowlers who helped when

ever they could to point us in the right direction and a particular thank you to AYANO3 (Graham) who

did his utmost to put use under geese, a credit to the sport.

thank you Gents

P.S. can now put a face to the name Big Mat (not pretty)

Arrived home last night after a long drive back to Exmoor from Holbeach, my son (Scott)and I had spent 3

days on the permit scheme out on Sheps and both scored our first Wash pink.

This is just a brief thank you to those guys from Spalding and Holbeach Wildfowlers who helped when

ever they could to point us in the right direction and a particular thank you to AYANO3 (Graham) who

did his utmost to put use under geese, a credit to the sport.

thank you Gents

P.S. can now put a face to the name Big Mat (not pretty)

top stuff some shooters dont get a pinkfoot for a good few outings and nice to see some one using the permit scheme

"particular thanks to AYANO3" :whistling: no 40 flights this time Graham :ninja:

I am pleased you had a nice weekend on the wash guys. Just don't tell anyone you shot the pond in Fishpond Lane Holbeach :yahoo: .

Thanks for the breakfast :blush: bribery does work,

Cherry Cake Stu ?? did you get in the tin on Monday too ??? Mick said Matts mum made a good cake.

Hi UK, obviously these guys could shoot straight :lol:

Keith/Scott, Pleased you both got the reward for your own efforts, we sometimes take for granted the fact that the marsh is only 15 minutes from home. Let me know when you book again and I will sneak down and sit close by you :lol: .

Edited by ayano3

Ha ha. at least i get in the right place. just need to get the shot in the right place!

I had 8 shots at PINKs on saturday. gave up after the 8th and watched skeen after skeen pass by.

I'm still struggling to get the shot in the right place on anything! Hopefully see a few and maybe get a shot this weekend.

Ha ha. at least i get in the right place. just need to get the shot in the right place!

I had 8 shots at PINKs on saturday. gave up after the 8th and watched skeen after skeen pass by.

I would have gone home and cut my cartridges up to see if they had any shot in :whistling: