BEST FULL POWER RIFLE FOR MONEY

lampro

BSA XL tactical is a great value for money springer, lots of power and a great all weather package.

I had one of these and was averaging 177 out of 200 in my comps. Very impressed considering the slating they usually get and the synthetic stock was a boost when out down the farm with it too.

Only changed it as I found an AA S510 for good money and that's just one of the best rifles I've shot.

I have a 97 and I love it...... yes it is heavier than a PCP but you do not need all the gubbins that goes with a PCP...... and they are so much fun to take apart.

Failing that if you defo want a PCP then I would go for the AA S400 - cracking gun and will do all you want.

Excellent Rifle. Light. Well Made by FX. Very Accurate very easy to work on and parts are cheap.

It comes with a nice Scope. Silencer. 10 shot mag. Bag. And a Pump. Bargain.

I have two Logun Solos one in .22 cal and one in .177 cal and they are Deadly Accurate.

Why is it called Solo when it has a 10 shot magazine in it?

My insurance has said yes too paying me out for my stolen air rifle, I had a hk 97 before, what would you guys reckomend with £300 to spend for a good all rd pest control springer as close to 12ftb;s as you can get with consistant power 97 was a tad heavy after a while but a very good rifle

Had a 97k for years - and long before the existence of chrono/chrony's- and it jus did a consistent 9.8ftlbs... I had no idea. It was shooting VERY smooth :lol: but what a heap of vermin I killed with it!

I live in a country without any power limits, and also own a HW80k .22 with almost 20 ftlbs, that makes a big difference on the longer distances. Its worth to have a fac airgun mate :good:

If you want t stick at the <12ftlbs buy yourself a sturdy 97k in .177, flat trajectory and with a heavy pellet as deadly as any other airgun.

Why is it called Solo when it has a 10 shot magazine in it?

They are fitted with a single shot tray has standard for the target shooters. :good:

The manually indexed 10 shot mag is an add on at £45.

The single shot tray just slides out. And the mags fit in place with two grub screws. :good:

I have mags on both my .177 and my .22 and they are excellent.

It`s just remembering they are manually indexed. :whistling:

After my Logun Pro. BSA Super 10. Hatsan AT 44 10 W.

But for the money an excellent PCP thats well made and accurate. :yes:

The Logun Solo is made by FX for Logun and then FX sell the same gun has the FX Typhoon. :yes:

It`s a shame Logun shut down i have two Logun Pro`s. Beautiful quality Engineering. :sad1:

They are just so smooth and Accurate pellet after pellet in the same hole at 35 yds. :yahoo:

Happy :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

The FN19 is a simple but effective rifle, mine is the hawk model, two stage loading meaning you have to manually cock the hammer and advance the magazine. It's not as awkward as it sounds, and the rifle is very accurate for an old lightweight PCP.

Be sure to chrono a used FN19, they are extremely easy to adjust to illegal levels or even to accidentally reassemble that way.

The rifle is light enough to carry all day, even the full length models, and is an effective hunting tool.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not get a HW90 with the gas ram system? Constant power and less noisier than a spring powered air rifle. All Weihrauch's are excellent though.

35 years experience last 15 with pcp's if its consistency and less weight then the gas ram HW90 has to be a top choice, it shoots like a pcp. Very little recoil, I had too many break barrels to list but the 90 was c!ose to the legal limit and very little variation between shots. Light enough to carry around all day in the field.