Travellers moved in near work

Peskyfoxs

Fair few caravans have just rolled up and parked up behind the office in a huge car park of a recently emptied office block. Wonder how long its going to take to get them shifted, there is a fence between them and us but we can see the kids playing on pallet trucks and stock cages from the warehouse whilst cops stand round looking bemused.

Years ago they moved behind Nestlé not far from me, the farmer rang plod and asked if they could move them on, there was an option, he offered to do it himself.

Shortly after, a few week's, they moved. Mind you there was a large bulldozer driven by the farmer ready to offer some assistance.

the resident gang around here got raided by cops and trading standards few weeks back, they have been very low key since.....................they even own houses locally but still stay in trailers 1/4 mile down the road

i do have a particular hatred for them but i have very good reasons to feel how i do

I say live and let live if they are doing nothing wrong whats the problem if they do start making trouble then that is a different matter.

I would say that it's fairly obvious that you have not got any living near you.

A group moved next to a factory I used to work at and left a dirty, stinking pile of rubbish behind. Oh, and several nearby units were trashed as well when they were 'foraging'.

I would say that it's fairly obvious that you have not got any living near you.

A group moved next to a factory I used to work at and left a dirty, stinking pile of rubbish behind. Oh, and several nearby units were trashed as well when they were 'foraging'.

we did have some a few years ago I do not recall that they did anything wrong as for them trashing empty buildings there are loads of empty mod buildings that have been trashed not by travalers but so called well brought up children so much for that one.

That is another thing that bugs me big time people with money buying up old factories and MOD camps not do build on the land but just leave it to become eyesores for local people until the price of the land has gone up so that they can build houses on it at inflated prices I say if it is not used it should be turned back in to farm land that would teach the *******.

Years ago they moved behind Nestlé not far from me, the farmer rang plod and asked if they could move them on, there was an option, he offered to do it himself.

Shortly after, a few week's, they moved. Mind you there was a large bulldozer driven by the farmer ready to offer some assistance.

im amazed the farmer didnt get a good kicking