Schoffel Oakham gilets

JABB

Anyone know any good retailers who will put the Oakham gilet into a Jan sale?

All the outlets seem to have a fixed price of £119.95.

I hope to buy one in the sales as, lovely as they are, I can't justify the standard price for a gilet.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, sales are to start.

Anyone know anyone or indeed if they can put them into sale?

I have emailed a few companies and they say they dont sale Schoffel clothing. Other sites have a discount code which usually excludes Schoffel, which leads me to think they have a price fixing thing going on.

From what I've heard, I would imagine it to be unlikely. Two separate shops have told me that the lady from Schoffel who runs that account is a "formidable fire-breathing dragon" - so no-one seems too keen to sell them at anything other than RRP, lest they **** her off and she stops supplying them.

However, if anyone does find somewhere they're on offer, I'd be most interested too...

Every so often a shop called Nichols located in Abergavenny and in Crickhowell in Wales (on-line also) have had them on sale but not every year. I managed 2 yrs ago to get three @ £40 each. Just ring and ask just in case they are on sale at all this year.