White Pheasant fine

reggiegun

post-1678-0-81353500-1387652980_thumb.jpg

We have a rule at our shoot that you don't shoot the White pheasant till after Christmas, well one of the guns did just that and shot the white pheasant. £100 fine to the lad on the left (half tonne of free wheat for us). All guns are told about this before we start shooting by me.

Reggiegun

PS Rich no white left now so your safe.

php2auFQXAM.jpg

We have a rule at our shoot that you don't shoot the White pheasant till after Christmas, well one of the guns did just that and shot the white pheasant. £100 fine to the lad on the left (half tonne of free wheat for us). All guns are told about this before we start shooting by me.

Reggiegun

PS Rich no white left now so your safe.

Lol thanks mate..looks like you had another good day!!

Its the same for our Shoot... £50 fine if you shoot it OR £50 fine if it comes over you and you don't shoot at it!!

Unfortunately, this year on the first drive of the season and my first 'shootable' bird was the white one.... And the shoot captain was 10yrds from me! .....i didn't stand a chance and needless to say i shot it!!

...but at least nobody had to worry all season about the white one!!

All good fun! :D

Ben

I shot 1 about 2 years ago on our shoot, Yes the sun was in my eyes HONEST, as soon as it came down i heard shouts " Someones shot the WHITE bird ".

Knowing i was going to get the **** taken out of me i took it on the chin, Got back for lunch and a HELL of a **** taking from guns, i was laughing taking it all on the chin. Went up to pay the fine to the keeper, BANG he went ******* mental on me :/ . I react with why is he having a rt go at me ? his reply was " I have no respect for the White bird because i'm laughing and joking about i shot it "

Well excuse me do you want me to CRY go home give up shooting ? for ***** sake its a pheasant But WHITE.. The keeper came running at me and i thought Oh here we got bit of fisty cuffs here :lol: , He then stormed off for the rest of the dinner break. A lot of the guns were gob smacked at his attitude towards me, some of his brown nosed followers weren't saying anything lol.

Anyway i left that shoot not rejoining the next season ( as all that season the so called keeper had it in for me lol ) Another incident happened with him and police were involved ( and he tried to put the blame on me ) I should have decked him after that lol .