Yukon Men-New Series

bullet boy

Started watching this last satirday when they had the last series back to back all day. Seems like an interesting program, so i have the new series put on series link record on sky.

The only 2 things ill say about the program is: before the adverts they always try leave the part with a cliff hanger, which is normally bull ****. I am not saying its not a hard life and there isnt any danger in some of the things they do, but they do lay it on abit...

Just loved the young women who dropped the bull moose with a 338 lapua and open sights . Now thats a proper women . Certinly shows us so called deer stalkers up . I loved the idea of cutting the rack in half to deter the trophy hunters .

Harnser.

Edited by Harnser

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone watched Scandimania (Hugh F-W) - first programme out hunting elk. Lady gun, a school headmistress (what would school governors in UK make of this???) hadn't shot one for 2 years despite hunting regularly but still loved the hunt. One shot, gutted and then HF-W cooked liver. No protests that I've noticed. Perhaps there is hope for UK.

Has anyone watched Scandimania (Hugh F-W) - first programme out hunting elk. Lady gun, a school headmistress (what would school governors in UK make of this???) hadn't shot one for 2 years despite hunting regularly but still loved the hunt. One shot, gutted and then HF-W cooked liver. No protests that I've noticed. Perhaps there is hope for UK.

What Channel is this on please bud?

As a Governor myself I say "well done, now would you educate your pupils in the process please"