One for the cigar smokers

.philmypower.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He told me it was Bingo tonight. I will PM you my phone number just in case I get lost on Saturday in them hills.

Yeah he calls it bingo, just an up grade on the car keys having numbers picked by a man in a pink velour suit :ermm: Edited by Paul223

Happy to report back from the Wednesday night entertaining. Mrs legs eleven, has had a shave since last week (audi keys).Mr. unlucky for some went with key to the door for kelly's eye :whistling::whistling:

You might get a glimpse of Paul's shiny ring as well as Phil's expensive horn :oops: Speak tomorrow ayano3. :good:

So long as Phills expensive horn don't get to see Paul's shiny ring, you lot sure your going shooting or is this code for some other past time you need dogs for :lol:

Figgy

So long as Phills expensive horn don't get to see Paul's shiny ring, you lot sure your going shooting or is this code for some other past time you need dogs for :lol:

Figgy

My shiny ring lives on Phil's horn, gets a regular polish with a touch of spit and a rub

My shiny ring lives on Phil's horn, gets a regular polish with a touch of spit and a rub

:blush::wub::wub::wub::blush:

As for the code:

The gents venture into the woods, with their shooters in hand, in persuit of some game birds with the hope of discharging their load in them. Some are unlucky and go off half cocked, others have more experience and the birds swallow the load.

You decide :lol: PS. IT'S NOT MY TURN IN THE BARREL :lol:

Phil is good at these sorts of things, hence why he now needs cigars :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by shoot and be safe

I think this weekend should be such an occasion, Ayano3 might be able to offer you some tips in producing the perfect blow

He might like to fondle my shiny ring too!

I wouldnt put it past him, i've often wondered why him and Phil are late to the marsh with the car windows steamed up...

HaHa that's quality. I will have to go in trap 4 when I take a leak ...note not Leek

This thread has just been perpetration for phillys to get is cigar out in the men's, asking for a light is fair enough, as is helping him out as much as poss but do remember to draw the line when he asks you to take a puff

Edited by Paul223