new bed failure

digger

Purchased a new bed on line, delivered no problem. Despite being a builder and having four tape measures dotted around the house thought " hell, £149 for that bed is great, mega brownie points and sure to christen it soon ". Big mistake, its a super king size = now need to buy a new mattress for twice what the bed cost. SWMBO is not happy. Basic school boy error ?

Had a super kingside bed for ten year now, best thing for a good night sleep. Plenty of room to stretch out, bigger duvet so you still have some when she cocoons herself like only women can.

She will soon come round after getting new bed linen and duvet.

Figgy

well at least the bed fits in the room so that's one thing i guess. As for christening it, you will find out just how big it is when your Mrs won't let you anywhere near her for a while after your mistake.

Just don't look at the cost of the bedding, its way too scary.

Yep as Figgy said, but prepare yourself for another financial shock for all the new bed linen needed. In my house new bed linen usually means new matching curtains and often room redecoration too.

:lol: I was trying to stay on the upside. Now he will find out just how costly his mistake is,I did, and a fair few quid for all the new decor as PhilR stated.

Just keep saying looks lovely dear when you come home from shooting.

Figgy