Lost ferret- How long for?

cloudwalker

Was out ferreting last sunday, doing some burrows along the road side when the ferret didn't come out after about 15 mins. Tracked her down and she was under the road. Came back at the end of the day and she was in the same spot, right in the middle of the road. :P

Everday last week my mate went and looked for her. No sign, not a bleep on the locator. :)

We decided to have one last look on Saturday. I walked up the road side with the locator and all of a sudden I it stared stared bleeping. Dug down 18 inch and a liitle pink nose appeared. We'd found her! :lol:

6 days she had been down there, what lengh of time have you picked up your ferret after loosing it?

well done mate its good to be loyal to us ferrets

as we takes good care of us ferrets (jack charilton video you know the one when a rabbit bolts into a purse net and is rite infront of it and he jumps back 4 feet :):lol::P soft nancey boy he is any off you who have seen the video will know what im on about ???:good::good:

serously mate well done you

kirky

I lost one for a week as well long ago before i could afford a locator checked every night after work with the lamp and on the seventh night she walked out ,i always thought she had killed a rabbit and had to eat through it to get out .

That is exactly what we think happened. On the day we lost her we could track her moving underneath the road towards us as we called her but she seemed to stop at one point then run back to the middle of the road again. We think where she kept stopping is where she killed and she had blocked her way out.

Was out ferreting last sunday, doing some burrows along the road side when the ferret didn't come out after about 15 mins. Tracked her down and she was under the road. Came back at the end of the day and she was in the same spot, right in the middle of the road. :good:

Everday last week my mate went and looked for her. No sign, not a bleep on the locator. :stupid:

We decided to have one last look on Saturday. I walked up the road side with the locator and all of a sudden I it stared stared bleeping. Dug down 18 inch and a liitle pink nose appeared. We'd found her! :stupid:

6 days she had been down there, what lengh of time have you picked up your ferret after loosing it?

well done m8 iv lost one with the locator on the bloody thing got stuck round a root couldnt dig in coz it was under huge rocks but to my amazment we were out ferating 2 weeks l8tr and found it down a hole about half a mile away from where we lost it ,went to pick it up and it wanted to take my hand off was fine a few weeks after though handeling it every day !NUTS! :stupid:

Was out ferreting last sunday, doing some burrows along the road side when the ferret didn't come out after about 15 mins. Tracked her down and she was under the road. Came back at the end of the day and she was in the same spot, right in the middle of the road. :yes:

Everday last week my mate went and looked for her. No sign, not a bleep on the locator. :good:

We decided to have one last look on Saturday. I walked up the road side with the locator and all of a sudden I it stared stared bleeping. Dug down 18 inch and a liitle pink nose appeared. We'd found her! :/

Bloody good Bat's in that coller

Around 140 hours life

were they new, can you get me some. Mine seem to run out very quick :yp:

PELTMAN :good: