if you know this chap knock him out for me....

camokid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not watched the channel, just the links posted on here.

The whistling wasn't at you by the way... I was waiting for Billy's buddy to reply as he was online and watching the thread. It just chucked my other post in with that.

Thats if its his real name. If the police persue it, they can trace very easily woth an IP address.

The antis would do it far quicker than him and he'd be lucky to still be in his Power Ranger bedroom by the time the fuzz get their backside into gear.

They'll be parading him in a bloodied Muntjac skin, paint balling him through the streets if they get their way

Edited by Therealchucknorris

I think you are him :whistling:

Expect a knock at your door, hope its the police, it will be better for you.

If on the off chance it isn't you, name him with address etc to the police, NGO, BASC etc, whoever you choose, if not you are as much a moron as he is.

im not the guy who posted the video. he just went to go to my school

Guest rimotu66

im not the guy who posted the video. he just went to go to my school

You said he used to live with you ???

Your not very good at fibbing are you.

As I said , if he isn't you and you are not him then name address and phone number please so we can pass it on to those who should know.

Edited by rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

no he never lived with me. he lived next to me before he moved

Apologies, I got that bit wrong, so he used to live next to you before he moved, so what made you join this forum and tell us all that you knew him?

Guest rimotu66

yes. i think that the muntjac video is cruel if it is lead pellets that were used.

Ok, I call you, your him your a liar and you are a moron that shoots deer with air rifles, to prove me wrong name him with contact details so we can help to get you arrested.

Guest rimotu66

i dont have his number as i havent seen him for ages

So what brought you here then? You really are not very good at this are you.

Can this idiots ip address be used ?

This is starting to boil my wee wee

Edited by rimotu66

yes. i think that the muntjac video is cruel if it is lead pellets that were used.

Do you understand that it's both cruel and illegal regardless of what pellets were used?

Why did you join up here this afternoon? Your first post was on this thread and it just stated you used to live next door to him. Most people introduce themselves first. Why not drop a post in the relevant thread and give us a bit more info about what type of shooting sports you enjoy, what you hunt, what guns you use. :good:

Guest rimotu66

Do you understand that it's both cruel and illegal regardless of what pellets were used?

Why did you join up here this afternoon? Your first post was on this thread and it just stated you used to live next door to him. Most people introduce themselves first. Why not drop a post in the relevant thread and give us a bit more info about what type of shooting sports you enjoy, what you hunt, what guns you use. :good:

My guess is that he is the moron that shot the Munti, oops sorry did I say that before.

i dont have his number as i havent seen him for ages

Yet you happen to search the net, I don't think he is even named on here, find a forum and post ? How did you know the guy wen had that YouTube channel ?

We have a very good swear filter in here so I can't really make my thoughts clear but "you sir are a liar" doesn't really cover it

Edited by Peskyfoxs

Yet you happen to search the net, I don't think he is even named on here, find a forum and post ? How did you know the guy wen had that YouTube channel ?

We have a very good swear filter in here so I can't really make my thoughts clear but "you sir are a liar" doesn't really cover it

Just smile at how over the next weeks every phone call or knock at his door could be the police or antis come to sort him out!

Guest rimotu66

Just smile at how over the next weeks every phone call or knock at his door could be the police or antis come to sort him out!

I will not smile about this until I hear that this brainless moron has been : a) visited by the police. b) visited by RSPCA or my preference c) visited by a gang of loony anti's.

Hopefully days not weeks, or even hours would be better.

I just wish killerwabbits would give us his details :whistling:

Edited by rimotu66

The guy (on William on youtube) said it was an april fool and its was a cleaning pellets .. he posted this and shortly after the whole vid and the comments were removed, killerwabbitts (thats abit long to type so I'll call him william for now) so william happened to look on the comments in the short time they were there and decided to find a shooting forum and explain that his ex neighbour school friend who's details he doesn't know only shot cleaning pellets so its ok.

I think that sums it up

Edited by Peskyfoxs