if you know this chap knock him out for me....

camokid

http://youtu.be/FBIFxwmkIvo

at least he is shooting something more appropriate size wise now with his latest vid

A very strange video to take and then make public. Although he's already demonstrated a serious lack of judgement.

My cats have brought birds/mice in which I've had to dispatch, but it's never once occurred to me to video the process.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys on the Stalking Directory are convinced this is a vole rather than a mouse. If that's the case this crazy little nuckfugget needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

Who the hell films a 'humane dispatch' to post on YouTube anyway?

Haha...I bet he has a winged dagger tattoo and wears a maroon beret to bed...

haha, i bet he went one step further and removed his bed so he could turn his room into a mini killing house. Then his mum went mad and made him put it all back the way it was.

A sick individual who quite probably is enjoying the notoriety that he is being talked about on the web.

The guys on the Stalking Directory are convinced this is a vole rather than a mouse. If that's the case this crazy little nuckfugget needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

Who the hell films a 'humane dispatch' to post on YouTube anyway?

Totally agree and I stared with air rifles like most of us did - but without licensing or regulation and education how do you stop idiots like this? I struggle to fully understand why people are so against licensing - doesnt need to be like a FAC oR SGC but if licensing stops things like this happening then I am all for it.

As a lifelong air rifle fan I'm disgusted by idiots who give us a bad name, for years I've thought some kind of licensing is needed but part of that should be a "target only" stipulation until the shooter has proven his skill and knowledge of the laws including the general licence. In fact, that aspect could equally apply to all shooters because I know a few who haven't got a clue. I gained a few hundred acres of shooting last year thanks to an FAC holder who managed to shoot through a hedge with an HMR and hit the shed the farmer was in.

So a licence, maybe. But licences don't guarantee sensible or law abiding behaviour do they?

How many criminals carry guns that aren't licensed? The law breakers will always get hold of weapons so licences only really affect those that are already law abiding.

How many people remember Hungerford and Dunblane? Ironically two of the worst gun atrocities and committed by legally held FAC weapons owners. Licences didn't stop that happening did it?

Regards

Tim

A very strange video to take and then make public. Although he's already demonstrated a serious lack of judgement.

My cats have brought birds/mice in which I've had to dispatch, but it's never once occurred to me to video the process.

That's a vole not a mouse as well. The guy is clearly a complete tool.

How many people remember Hungerford and Dunblane? Ironically two of the worst gun atrocities and committed by legally held FAC weapons owners. Licences didn't stop that happening did it?

Regards

Tim

No, but had the correct licensing procedure been followed in both these cases (i.e. these individuals were suspect and should not have held guns) these atrocities might have been different. They certainly wouldn't have been committed with legal guns anyway, so you point is moot IMHO.

No, but had the correct licensing procedure been followed in both these cases (i.e. these individuals were suspect and should not have held guns) these atrocities might have been different. They certainly wouldn't have been committed with legal guns anyway, so you point is moot IMHO.

Just my point, in both cases licences had been issued, whether they should have been is another matter.

Reducing the risk is down to correct procedure and education. Having a licence does not make someone safe or compel them to obey the law.

The airgunner in that clip deserves locking up though and have a ban from owning any kind of weapon for life. A good hiding on a dark night would be well in order.

Regards

Tim

browsing another form, perhaps not

Part I: Old weapons which should
benefit from exemption as antiques
under section 58 (2) of the Firearms
Act 1968
8.5 Pre-1939 weapons to benefit from
exemption as antiques are as follows:
a) All muzzle-loading firearms;

Remember though that if there is any intent to use them, then they cease to be afforded the exemption offered by Sec 58(2) and would be subject to licencing.

8.4 It remains the case that where an antique
firearm is possessed for any other purpose
than as a “curiosity or ornament”, all the
provisions of the Firearms Acts from 1968 to
1997 will continue to apply, including those
relating to certificate requirements. The intent
to fire the gun concerned, even with blank
charge or ammunition (for example for the
purposes of historical re-enactment displays),
would take it beyond the terms of “curiosity
or ornament”.

I have reported him and left a couple of messages for him too. I remember getting up to all sorts of carp when I was young with an airgun, but nothing like that, and to be stupid enough to put it on youtube really does go to show how much of a numpty he is.