if you know this chap knock him out for me....

camokid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and don't worry about the fact the videos have been removed. Someone rather techie minded on another forum saved them all down and passed them on to the police, BDS, BASC and a host of other concerned parties so you'd think someone would be taking swift(ish) action.

You don't need to be too techie to copy vids off the likes of YouTube -

Download an app like Titan player and you can copy anything you view on almost any site.

As for this thread -

Hopefully like others have said - the correct info will get to the correct people and the correct action will be taken !

Guest rimotu66

Well William, have you got a reply to the questions, I am still calling you a liar and saying that you are the same moron who posted the you tube vid, well before April1st.

Damn, who banned him?

Edited by rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

We did, our investigations show its 99.99999% certain that he is the poster of the video in question.

People like that are not welcome here.

Thats good news, lets hope the authoritys get to him soon. :good:

http://youtu.be/FBIFxwmkIvo

at least he is shooting something more appropriate size wise now with his latest vid

Video removed by user, maybe he is feeling under some pressure. Plod and /or RSPCA should still pursue this although its not as high profile as chasing the Heythorpe (sp) Hunt.

Edit = Sorry people this has already been said.

Edited by Sha Bu Le

I love it how people post lies on here thinking they can't be found out, not knowing how easy it is to check...

I've seen a post on here someone asking how to obtain a FAC then on his face book he's saying his FAC landed on the mat that morning...

There is a download available on google called Who am I or Where am I, provided you have an IP address it will do a trace for you. Don't think it gets you to the front door but fairly close.

There is a download available on google called Who am I or Where am I, provided you have an IP address it will do a trace for you. Don't think it gets you to the front door but fairly close.

Exactly it's dead easy if you have a few spare mins you can find out all sorts of things, just by copying and pasting email addresses into Facebook then go from there...one thing on here something totally different on there then something different again on other forums..makes me chuckle to myself..

Went down to see a keeper on an estate down south for some experience. I was asking if poaching was much of a problem for him, he said told me, it wasn't a problem for him with the pheasants "but they throw a fair arsenal at the deer; not all that well either".

I asked him what he meant and he told me a few times he has seen rifle barrels out of car windows pulled up on the roadside when he has been on his early morning rounds, the worst he said was having to follow up a deer. He found a bolt stuck in a tree and since he noticed some fur on the shaft he set his dog to see if he could follow it up, he found it where it had ran out of puff in a drainage ditch where it had collapsed and drowned.

I never knew how much to take seriously but in the game larder we dressed out a large doe, on the pelt of which he pointed out to me a group of scars, where two pellets had entered, one stopped against a rib bone, and the other had just missed the bottom of a lung.

ps.. i hope the RSPCA get a look in after this. Seem keen enough when its fox hunts anyway..

Edited by demonwolf444

In the right hands a .410 is more than capable of killing a pheasant. I have also shot foxes while out after woodcock before with trap cartridges. When I am after foxes I will use heavy loads, but if the range is sensible & the opportunity presents itself then I will kill one with a smaller load.

Ah, if only we ALL had that capability !