9x PW Leather Shotgun Certificate/FAC Wallets - 2nds - half price

Teal

I have a few PW Leather certificate wallets that are still perfectly functional but are slightly damaged - have a wonky logo, imprecise stitching etc... Whilst functionality perfect and visually still pretty good, they are seconds and I am selling them at a discounted price of £6 each plus p&p (which is 60p).

With double side, it is perfect for holding your SGC and FAC, or other documents such as permission slips BASC/CA membership details etc..

I have three Burgundy ones, three Black ones and three green ones. I also have a single black wallet which is not leather but PU and doesn't have the PW logo, I'll let that one go for £4 +p&p.

Below is stock photo of the wallets, the wallets are normally £14 including delivery, so they are half price!

aacertificatewallets1low.JPG

I'm afraid I think they have all gone, just waiting for a couple of members who have already reserved to make payment but that should be soon. I think there are a couple of reserves on this topic - and I will be in touch with you in chronological order if I do have one left. However, for anyone new to the thread I'm afraid they have all gone.

You can still buy the Pigeon Watch leather wallets -and I do have a couple more colours (Navy Blue and Black) which are due to arrive tomorrow - and I will update the topic so you can order them. The link for them is here: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/228325-shotgun-firearm-certificate-wallets/