****** Northerners !!

Fisherman Mike

Just been ****** about for the fourth time in 2 years selling vehicles on Ebay...Car thrice and now the sons motorbike...winning bidders that dont cough up and give you all sorts of crud as an excuse... One from Leeds, one Hull, one Manchester and now one from Sheffeild.

What is it with the Northern populace are they all descended from the two brothers in Deliverence ? :lol:

About time we had ebayflatcapandwhippet.com as a seperate sub site and left the main site to us honest southerners. :lol: :lol:

"Oh sorry didnt realise it was a red motorbike"...because you were too ******* thick to look at the photo !!!!

Suey ! :yes:

Rant Over.

By the way..... the wifes from Bolton. :yes:

Guest rimotu66

Oi, you shandy drinking southern poofs wouldn't have a thing if it wasn't for us Northern lads, we make things up this way, you lot just count money and drink in sloan bars :lol:

Edited by rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

Stick up the links to these motors,let's see what amazing vehicles you have been flogging.

Usual cut and shut the southern crooks try to shift north no doubt, was it stiched together in mitchells garage :lol:

Stick up the links to these motors,let's see what amazing vehicles you have been flogging.

yep lets see if the description matched the actual item, then we can see who was inconvenienced or duped.

KW

Oi, you shandy drinking southern poofs wouldn't have a thing if it wasn't for us Northern lads, we make things up this way, you lot just count money and drink in sloan bars :lol:

Lincolnshire's not 'northern'.

It's in the eastern counties. You're in faaaarmin' laaand boi :lol:

I don't want to offend anyone but yesterday I went to watch Hull v Arsenal and it's got worse since I was last there in 2009.

How this place is going to be the city of culture is staggering.

seeing as you hail from Hampshire, I take it you have never been to Aldershot?

KW

:lol: Thank you keep up the good work ! and you provide valuable staff for my country pile which is much appreciated.

Nice to see at least one Northerner hasnt had a sense of humour lobotomy.