Bass pro

scarter

Got a few bargains when i was there. Advantage realtree cammo and they do a red head range of budget clothing which is decent gear. Bought a swaro scope for about £700 and bits n bobs from addisons gun shop (well recommended) try reigs and oak ridge gun range as well as (the one i liked the best) universal weapons all within short distance of international drive.

yeah always worth a visit, some really good clothing prices and other bits and bobs (oh if only we could buy the ammo - stacked like bars of soap on the isles and just as cheap), Knives are good value, as are Leupold, Bushnell etc. scopes.

Even if you don't buy anything they are worth a walk round, makes me very envious that we don't have stores like that in the UK.

Try Rugged & Tough, a mini version of Cabelas. They have a huge store based in Bedfordshire between Dunstable and Milton Keynes. Big Store lots of "Big Boys Kit" They do a mix of top end work gear and sell Harkila, Seeland and Jack Pike. Not seen a range like it in the UK anywhere

http://www.ruggedtough.co.uk

We love this place, the closest you will get in the UK