Scumbag!!

semiautolee

Jesus Christ, the poor old fella,

Makes me sick just thinking bout it,

Let's hope they catch him send him to prison( for the rest of his naturals) and he spends all them years as someone's woman in there,

I hope he makes a speedy recovery the poor old chap,

Atb

Flynny

Delightful isn't it.

I've said on here before, a friend of mine, a JP had a case of a farmer having diesel stolen by a non descript origin group, he filled one of the tanks with water.

Finding out whilst trying to sell the diesel smelling inert liquid was actually only water, they returned and punched holes in all of the tanks with a chisel/screwdriver, went to the house and kicked the bejesus out of the farmer for doing so, and threatened to burn his house down if he dared get in the way of their enterprise.

He too ended up with broken limbs, only after he was unconscious though.

Oddly they jumped bail and we're never seen again, can't imagine where they went to.

Edited by kyska

The thing that sickens me the most is that if he is detained he will be given a lovely time in a police cell and told he is a very naughty boy and probably get a small fine and compensation because his parents split up when he was a child so it's social services fault for not looking after him and supporting him.

The poor farmer in the mean time will suffer loads of pain and fear and will probably get stung of his insurance company for being a victim.

It happens everyday, but nobody cares enough to do anything about it. Do you care enough?

What can be done? Sadly the law in this land still favors the criminal over the victim and I can't see that changing anytime soon. I'm wouldn't want to say what I'd do if something similar happened to a member of my family... anybody seen 'law abiding citizen'?

It is unfortunate what happened and I feel he has a right to defend his property. Really he should have called the police. As is the case for most, the aging process escapes us, our mind is willing but the body unable. Most would expect the culprit to scarper and not cone toe to toe with you on your property but we know this happens regularly, violent home invasions etc. I hope the guy is caught. What will he receive as punishment.....not enough.

Good luck and best wishes to the old boy.

That depends on you and how much you care.

Rather a lot but I have no wish to get into politics and in any case I'd like to think I wouldn't meet the entrance criteria of being an egotistical lying scum bag.

P.S. Bracing myself for the comical replies suggesting that I am :lol:

Edited by MartynGT4