Another Defection

SHOOTEMUP

If it keeps their snouts in the trough, they would sell their mothers to the Devil.

Cameron has been a bit of a disaster, but Ed Millband? ??? Not a day goes by without a new gurning expression.

Under other circumstances, I would say he is unelectable, but maybe the tide has turned.

Milliband does seem a liability it`s true.I couldn`t believe it when he was elected leader of the Labour party.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously who with farage said he wont work with the torys and the torys wont work with ukip and labour and the lib dems wont touch him ,ukip will struggle to find anyone to form a coalition with.

if the torys and ukip teamed up maybe they could pull it off but its unlikely they will

If it came to that the torys would have Cameron out so damn fast his feet wouldn't touch and remember when Farage has been asked this before he said no to any coalition because he would not work with Cameron so don't dismiss this scenario it may well happen, which would be far better than liabour getting control !!

Edited by SHOOTEMUP

ukip would be another minor fringe party if the Media didn't talk them up so much. The trouble is they are a populist party with a useful scapegoat. They have rather dangerously picked a scapegoat that the public as a whole agree with and can't readily answer back (the EU being a shorthand for corrupt politicians). They also appeal to the "it's stands to reason, guv" mentality of the petty bourgeois. And they've latched onto base ethnic nationalism.

It part it's the fault of the political elite who have refused consistently to answer the genuine questions (not even necessarily concerns) about the EU and immigration. And for all my protestations the Daily Mail is a parody newspaper, it's actually a populist rag who appeals to the lower-middle classes of a certain type who are concerned only with their reasonably comfortable semi-detached and 2.4 children, ford mondeo and failing marriage.

In reality The DM, and UKIP are symtoms of the uncertainty these groups face, because they are in a very precarious position. A failure in the economic situation or a mortgage foreclosure means their lifestyle is in danger, and they will join the vast ranks of the dispossessed underclass who they have an irrational fear of.

Here endeth the lesson.

10671495_726034400808930_229336777028514

Edited by Psyxologos

Sooooo......you're telling me that our Nige, king of pub politics and the common man, isn't the the political second coming and actually won't save the Empire from dirty, long fingered foreign types? Crikey, I'm now emotionally shattered.

LOL, indeed. I am shocked. I have a picture of an eastern European here who wants to take English jobs. How did you know they all look like that?

ET-stolen.jpg

In reality The DM, and UKIP are symtoms of the uncertainty these groups face, because they are in a very precarious position. A failure in the economic situation or a mortgage foreclosure means their lifestyle is in danger, and they will join the vast ranks of the dispossessed underclass who they have an irrational fear of.

Here endeth the lesson.

Not so much a lesson as case of presumption, I will vote UKIP next election as -A) I did not want the banks bailing out we should have let the rats sink, B) I will never forgive labour for giving my heritage away (it may mean nowt to you but it does to me thanks, and it did to my father and grandfather who served to give you your lack of "nationalism" ) C)I want out of Europe and the benefits of a the black economy its created taking money out of the country via low paid non contributing wage earners being exploited by toss pot employers.

OH and by the way I dont have a mortgage my home is mine freehold bought and paid for and well earned,I dont have debt and my life style is well and truly assured so again where does that fit your bitter profiling of those who want change?

KW

Edited by kdubya

honestly mate not everyone who dont vote ukip is a commie or a traitor to our ancestors iv had a few "nationalists" in my town lately truely unpleasent bunch to say the least but i dont think all people who have the fears you have are bad people many of us slightly more moderate people also want out of europe and immigration addressed but just feel ukip wont be able to deliver it as they wont be the next government.

It's an incredibly naive view that we should have let the banks fail, We would have been in a much worse position than Spain or Greece.

It wasn't just the banks that folded. Many idiots spent like there was no tomorrow without a thought about how they were going to pay their debts.

Historically Labour has spent or presided over a real mess and the Tories have built it up again but we have a short minority and forget how bad things were and elected new communism

If UKIP get their vote it won't be a simple case of bye bye we're off, we signed a treaty and we can't just walk away.

honestly mate not everyone who dont vote ukip is a commie or a traitor to our ancestors iv had a few "nationalists" in my town lately truely unpleasent bunch to say the least but i dont think all people who have the fears you have are bad people many of us slightly more moderate people also want out of europe and immigration addressed but just feel ukip wont be able to deliver it as they wont be the next government.

Of course they wont do you really think those that are going to vote UKIP actually believe they will win a majority this time round?if so your ability to intake information is below standard, those who are voting UKIP want change, they want representation, and they want an end to the PC garbage that is being forced upon us by a bunch of self serving freaks.,and the only way to do that NOW is not to blindly carry on same as same as, Ukip IS shaking the established political elite to the very core now, a good showing in the next election will have them on their knees begging to represent fully but then it will be to late to trust the trough snuffling traitorous cretins and hopefully in future perhaps Ukip could be accepted by the majority and the shackles of a never voted for EU membership will be broken.

KW

It's an incredibly naive view that we should have let the banks fail,

why? proper answer please seeing as its MY money that helped bail them out

KW

Not so much a lesson as case of presumption, I will vote UKIP next election as -A) I did not want the banks bailing out we should have let the rats sink, B) I will never forgive labour for giving my heritage away (it may mean nowt to you but it does to me thanks, and it did to my father and grandfather who served to give you your lack of "nationalism" ) C)I want out of Europe and the benefits of a the black economy its created taking money out of the country via low paid non contributing wage earners being exploited by toss pot employers.

OH and by the way I dont have a mortgage my home is mine freehold bought and paid for and well earned,I dont have debt and my life style is well and truly assured so again where does that fit your bitter profiling of those who want change?

KW

They are just so scared of whats coming and are now trying to use results from polls that Ashcroft who is a tory pays for that's how desperate they are, anyway they can take the mickey as much as they want but me most of my friends work colleagues and family are voting UKIP because we have all had enough of the same old bull from the lot of them and most importantly we need to control immigration and be out of the evil eu and as with your post both my father and grandfathers fought to keep this great country free not to be given away by the useless main parties we have had in the past and present! time for change and its coming!

PS

And insulting people who state they support UKIP is neither clever or an intelligent thing to do as this is a forum for discussion not back handed insults aimed at someones opinion.

Edited by SHOOTEMUP

Of course they wont do you really think those that are going to vote UKIP actually believe they will win a majority this time round?if so your ability to intake information is below standard, those who are voting UKIP want change, they want representation, and they want an end to the PC garbage that is being forced upon us by a bunch of self serving freaks.,and the only way to do that NOW is not to blindly carry on same as same as, Ukip IS shaking the established political elite to the very core now, a good showing in the next election will have them on their knees begging to represent fully but then it will be to late to trust the trough snuffling traitorous cretins and hopefully in future perhaps Ukip could be accepted by the majority and the shackles of a never voted for EU membership will be broken.

KW

why? proper answer please seeing as its MY money that helped bail them out

KW

i hope your not to disappointed if the political tidal wave you hope for turns out to be a ripple as i think you vastly over estimate ukips popularity, but time will tell and if all this does end up with us out of europe i wont be shedding any tears for the eu

KW

Sensible reply and please don't think i am teaching granny to suck eggs, your views are rigid and i don't often agree with you but yoy come across as a bright bloke.

If the banks had been allowed to fail we would have been in a worse position than the US was in 1929. There are only two things that rule the markets, fear and greed.

When fear takes over, everyone bails, withdraws their cash, the banks do not hold enough cash for everyone.

Worst case civil unrest and martial law- best case is we would have been the scrapyard of europe, worthless credit rating, no chance to borrow and looking for a bailout.

i hope your not to disappointed if the political tidal wave you hope for turns out to be a ripple as i think you vastly over estimate ukips popularity, but time will tell and if all this does end up with us out of europe i wont be shedding any tears for the eu

that's called fence sitting mate, instead of simply not shedding tears should you reap the benefit get your harris into gear and actively seek a result that will not only suit you it will suit the vast majority of (Shh dont tell anyone) normal people, rather than the cloud cuckoo land flat earth society PC must vote for any idiot with a blue or red flag

KW

Edited by kdubya

that's called fence sitting mate, instead of simply shedding tears should you reap the benefit get your harris into gear and actively seek a result that will not only suit you it will suit the vast majority of (Shh dont tell anyone) normal people, rather than the cloud cuckoo land flat earth society PC must vote for any idiot with a blue or red flag

KW

It's not fence sitting, flat Earth, PC, or cloud cuckoo land territory to not vote for UKIP. What you are doing is belittling other people's views that happen not to fit with what you so clearly and unconditionally, dare I say dogmatically, believe.

It's not fence sitting, flat Earth, PC, or cloud cuckoo land territory to not vote for UKIP. What you are doing is belittling other people's views that happen not to fit with what you so clearly and unconditionally, dare I say dogmatically, believe.

raw nerve?

KW

KW

Giving my heritage away,I don`t understand, can you explain please.