lanber spares

ROYLE11

Hi anyone know who stocks any lanber spares I have just got my gun out the cabinet and the forend has fell off the end catch has snapped off I have just rang a local shop and the said they cant get any spares as lanber has gone bust the gun is a lander sporting deluxe

Thanks

Thanks gmk have the peice I need but they say I have to go through a gun shop as they are trade only suppose it's time to get ripped off again by my local shop

Gun shops are a business . They are not a charity and we all have to eat and pay bills . If you don't like dealing with them then take up knitting.

Try Beretta Europe first for the part !!

There more helpful than gmk,cheaper (around 40% ) easy to deal with and can deliver direct to your door, very quickly without the hastle of dealing with a rfd/shop

In comparison they win hands down

Use a different gunshop.

Anyway, this link says GMK do deal direct with the public

http://www.gmk.co.uk/index.php?p=cart_index

I'd ring them again.

They do but only with extras like recoil pads etc , not gun parts , they send those to a shop/trade only :)

On the face of the figures given it seems about right, cost plus postage plus vat plus margin plus vat = retail . £38 + post £4 + vat £8.40 = £50.40 + margin 30% = £65.52 + vat £13.10 = retail £78.62. So the shop makes £15.12 for their part which is the phone call the wage and a percentage towards the overheads. A 30% margin in retail is very low in fact any less and they would not be in business .

Edited by sportsbob