what to do for my 30th?

brett1985

It's my 30th this year in June, I had told my missus to get saving for a new Beretta, but she got pregnant instead, so the baby is due a week before my 30th, so I guess my 30th will be dirty nappies and sleep deprivation, and instead of a new Beretta it will be a pushchair, coat and carseat, living the dream! in all honesty I'm over the moon!

What a mug lol

Mines due in April :)

But this is number 3

hell, just seen the replies on here. knew i could rely on the PW massive for some interesting ideas..... :lol:

i must admit, i do particulary like the idea of the 18 year old and 21 year old... :whistling:

vegas is out of the question im afraid, as is le manoir. a little too expensive at the moment.

i'll try her with 18/21 year old suggestion but i think it may be a case of having some shooting lessons and a gun fit.

may well look into the simulated day though as pentillie is only an hour away...

Common carp are too slutty, it would have to be a pretty little crucian for me.

agreed but im not sure crucian reach the age criteria and it is probably an offence to partake of a daliance with an underage carp although again im not sure of the conversion to carp years, also it is a given that a threesome is best enjoyed with as many slutty participants as possible, warthogs for instance are renown for being dirty