grown up kids

colin lad

Still gaming at 42 years old when I get chance keeps my reactions sharps. You need to remember as well that those of us around the 40 year old mark were the first generation of home computer gamers so its natural that we would still retain an interest.

Edited by Zetter

Still gaming at 42 years old when I get chance keeps my reactions sharps. You need to remember as well that those of us around the 40 year old mark were the first generation of home computer gamers so its natural that we would still retain an interest.

Lol you almost made that sound like your not a big kid hehe

Colin

Just joined 2 other pw members on whatsapp only to join in the middle of a conversation both of them talking about the Xbox games they play every day both of them in their 40s lol got me thinking how may other grown Ups play these kids games lol

You'll enjoy the Space Invaders / Grant Theft Auto mash-up I've got planned for May's event then.

I would love to play on them but I just don't seem to get the time nowadays. There was a time I spent a lot of free time playing Gran Turismo games and became very good, and then got into my first shoot 'em up, (Black...that's how long ago it was) and would love to have the time to learn to play well the most recent ones, but I don't.

Best mate is well into them and he's 60 this year. He is divorced, lives alone and has all the free time he wants, and most Friday nights, unless he goes round to his girlfriends, him and another mate spend hours gaming on the latest shoot em up.