Just had a similar day to lord Geordies....In scotland

Evil Elvis

Well, i drove 500 miles to scotland with my friend, Paul the German and it rained sleeted snowed, rainbowed, you name it, it did it!!!!!! One consellation for my 1000 mile round trip.....I didnt blank!!!!!!!! Even if I had the scenery was breath taking, there was even a ruin on one of the islands, going back up at the end of the month to fish a loch :lol:

post-5449-1173654050.jpgpost-5449-1173654031.jpgpost-5449-1173654087.jpgpost-5449-1173654111.jpg

:lol:post-5449-1173654201.jpg

:lol:

post-5449-1173654264.jpg

post-5449-1173654283.jpg

How mutch does it cost for a days pikeing with the boat

£45 for 2 of you, £100 in deisel getting there, £100's in lures plus b+b

Plus its invite only!!!!! and you have to be a member of the pike anglers alliance of scotland :lol:

that fish equals my pb of 39lbs 8o, she had a 21lb the same day too!!!!!

post-5449-1173115056.jpg

Used to go fly fishing there, 2 times a year. We stayed in Callender the local village near by, i know them parts like the back of my hand.

A great place to fish, a nice picture of inchmahole priory aswell.

Brings back some found memories, caught a small pike there once whilst fishing for trout.

Its definately called lake of menteith aswell.

Alex

:lol::lol:

Cracking pics!! But i would say that, I live 5mins walk up the road and wake up to that every day !! heh :lol: They have the piking days there during the off season for the trout, and the jack pike get taken out and the mosnters in the pic are returned to the water.

Norfolk is another Favourite of mine and if i take my own boat is only £17 a week for the river licence and it sits 2 nicely :/

I have the Folding Caravan too so it's only around £10 a night for a pitch so WITH petrol from newcastle i get a weeks fishing for Pike for around £200 all in :good:

There are some EXCELLENT spots to fish there too and pike into the late 30s are more than possible.

Even a hand full of jacks make a great day out.

I will be going BACK up to scotland in about 4 weeks to have a crack at Dead Baiting from the loch banks most likely back to Dumfries or just west of Hawick.

LG

:good: Thanks everyone :/

I will be going BACK up to scotland in about 4 weeks to have a crack at Dead Baiting from the loch banks most likely back to Dumfries or just west of Hawick.

Back up in 2 weeks, fishing Garnmorn Dam....cant bloody wait......shame its so far!!!! :lol:

I saw it in the news paper yesterday :huh:

Defo a fish of a lifetime that is that will be her PB for life I think. good fishing, Im jelous :lol:

Well done nice pics,

I wish you the very best of luck for your next trip. :(

Kipper :lol:

:huh: Thanks dude, i went yesterday on the colchester stour and had 8 out on lures, I was tempted to take my theoben as the land is owned by a friend, but I didnt, and guess what? There was 2 huge trees above my head with at least 50-60 crows in it.......and whats worse he said 'oh, you could have popped a few of those for me if you'd brought a gun!!!!!!' DOH! :(