***vixen+Dog***

tonyrapid177mk2

I went out again last sunday after another fox that's been prowling around the poultry sheds..and after a while I was freezing cold so I put my hands in my pockets to try and warm them and a few minutes later I heard a bark and thought that sounds close so I fired up the NV and sure enough there she was sat facing me in the field so I dropped her and then scanned to my left that's when I realised why she had barked there was a dog sat in the same field so I put the reticle on his chest and pulled the trigger and...NOTHING schoolboy error I hadn't chambered another round so I cycled the bolt but this just sent him on his toes and he never looked back...he doesn't know how close he came......anyway 4 days later on Thursday the pulsar hd38s thermal I had ordered arrived and I couldn't wait until the weekend to get out with it so Thursday night I went back to the same spot and sure enough this time the dog wasn't so lucky.....the thermal is brilliant what a piece of kit it is...happy hunting lads...atb Tony :good:

imagejpg1_zpsf7ea2b09.jpg
imagejpg2_zps285350ab.jpg
imagejpg1_zps1168ae38.jpg

Excellent. Well done. :good:

cheers steve

Well done mate

cheers prowler..

nice set up lad,whats the gun,mod?looks really compact

hi S.E it's a Tikka .223 with a sonic 45 mod iam convinced this is quieter than my hmr...cheers mate

Well done , good pics :)

cheers fruity...

good job done mate

thanks very much F.B...

A good night out, well done.

Is that a sonic mod ?

hi dough...yes it's a sonic 45 mod and it does the job very well mate...cheers