Boxing Fans

ordnance

Things are Starting to Heat up Now with not long to Go. Bit of handbags today at the weigh in. Check it out here.

I think Frampton will win this fight' although I wont be Surprised if he gets caught with some good Shots and possibly goes down' but still think he will win it.

I like the Kid and wish him all the best tomorrow night in his first defence of his title. Fighting in his backyard again will give him an advantage and he is in incredible shape once again.

He seems the real deal' but as with all fighters he has to prove he can do it on the big stage away from Home' which he should get the chance to do in the not to distant future.

Kiko Martinez give him a good go last time out and Framton was clearly tiring and struggling abit near the end until he was able to stop him. A 5yr younger Martinez and it could have been a different outcome.

UTV the regional ITV are showing a documentary tonight 11.00pm "Day of the Jackal" anyone with a "digi box" should be able to pick it up should they be interested.

My Nephew got a chance to meet him a few months back and done a few rounds on the pads with Shane Mc Guigan "Framtons trainer" and met his father Barry.

He is going to the fight tomorrow night.

Here is a couple of not very clear photos. Check out The Jackal to the left of My Nephew/Mc Guigan in the ring in black Top

Screenshot_2015-02-24-19-40-27_zpsbwyvn1

10688432_784775804914457_743806886174549

Good luck Carl.

Well Done Carl Frampton.

Have to say it was a hugely Disappointing Fight after all the hype. Avalos' no defence,no sharpness and beaten to the punch even with a Significant reach advantage.

As they say' you only can fight what is put in front of you and Frampton Done exactly that.

Frampton v Scott Quigg' Now that Should be a better fight with two little warriors.